Chapter 60: Taming the Heiress

A/N: My bad, I accidentally put Necromancy at basic when it should have been intermediate. His Necromancy spells are all Intermediate level not Basic.

I was breathing heavily as I lay on the floor from exhaustion. Scattered across me were corpses of hundreds of wights, skeletons, zombies and even some vampires and lords. (A/N: For those who keep asking Wights are an actual type of undead, I use the ones from Heroes 3)

Even a Dread Knight, they had torn apart nearly a hundred skeleton demons before it was put down.

But I could not say it was not worth it after two lower-tier heroes of Necropolis. Clavious and Xsi, my army had levelled up a bunch and I also did. I levelled up 30 times even when sharing my experience with my army.

I also got several tier 2 spells from Xsi, those being:

{View Earth - Earth} An earth spell allowing me to sense things from the perspective of the ground. If it's on the ground I can see it as long as it's in a 5-kilometre range.

{Fire Wall - Fire} self explanitory. It created a wall of flame.

{Weakness - Water} It weakened the enemy's strength.

{Blind - Fire} Quite brutal, it cursed the eyes of the target, causing immense pain and discomfort while leaving them blind.

The artefacts weren't as good. That's not to say they are bad. Just not really things that were quite geared toward me.

A charm of mana that increased my CE regeneration by 10%, a black shard of the dead knight which Alpha took a liking to that raised his strength by a whopping 30%. A ring of health that increased max HP by 10% which Alpha took and also dragon bone greaves which increased Int and Wis by 10% he also took.

Honestly. I am not so sure of my survival chances against Alpha if we fought now but that was good.

I am a Necromancer. A commander, a general, a KING of the dead. Why would I be angry about having a completely loyal warrior capable of kicking ass under me?

If I decided to sic alpha on the Gregory peerage right now they would get slaughtered. Alpha was a tank and a half. If he weren't flame weak I would have him beat that chicken's ass.

Also, a day has passed already, and I have taken care of Kiba's training already. Which was more of me beating Kiba's ass to the ground to show him his weaknesses.

I had him fight a dozen Death Knights for his actual training. And also had him actually innovate with his sword creation instead of using it in the most mundane ways possible.

Also, now I can create Necropolis undead thanks to the cards dropped by the Heroes. Though the skeletons and zombies aren't very useful but Wraiths definitely are. The ability to drain mana is not to be underestimated.