Chapter 1

(Omg guys how are y'all doing?)

POV: Third person.

"What do you mean she didn't complete her canon event?" Miguel asked as Lyla explained the situation.

On a orange hue screen, showed a woman, in her early 30s, "also somehow her universe..." Lyla made an 'ehhh' sound, which made Miguel pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"Just tell me already," Miguel sighed and glared at Lyla to finish. He was already tired enough from another mission he had to deal with since some of the spider people couldn't. He order Lyla to watch over, monitoring other universes in his place.

"Ok," Lyla brought up another screen to him, showing footage of the Spider-woman saving a girl, "her universe is well glitchy? As a A. I. I'm stumped. But anyways," she zoomed to a different spot, "this one's event... was supposed to be her child's death... but it never happened,"

Miguel did his best holding in about his similar fate, but as when Lyla told him about the Spider-woman's canon event, he broke a bit. He would've have some empathy towards the Spider-woman, if the child's death did occur. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and slightly irritated, "Lyla reloaded this again, I can't see their faces," the people running and panicking through the screen were a blur, not being able to identify anyone.

Lyla rolled her eyes, shrugging with her arms up, "that's what I'm telling you," she zoomed to a different place again, "her universe is glitchy, when we monitor her, all we would get is glitches. Her glitchy universe even shut down the computers twice today," she huffed in annoyance, looking at her nails.

Miguel sighed, "I'll send a team to fetch her, her universe may collapse soon. We have to get some answers," he turned to leave and stop to say something again, "and try to find a way to see through the glitches," he then continued to walk out of the room.

Lyla stood straight and salute towards Miguel, "yes sir," she smirked and went back finding a way to surpass the glitches, "finally something exciting is about to happen," she mumbled to herself.

Once Miguel fetched a team, they dialed her earth can opened the portal. He left them the journey on their own. Tried of work, he slumped to his workplace and sat on his chair with a sigh of relief.

After was felt like few seconds, he felt asleep on his chair, while Lyla babbled towards him about the Spider-woman.

———{ }———

"Miguel!" Lyla called form her, she zoomed to his ear, "Miguel~ wakey wakey! Miguel,"

He flutter his eyes open, slightly one twitching to wake up. He groaned in annoyance, having Lyla disturb his peaceful sleep on the chair, "What is it, Lyla?" He huffed a pout, resting his cheek again his hand for support.

She pointed towards some people outside of his lab, pointing like a child who just told you that they threw up, "The team is here and oh... dang they look beat up,"

Miguel furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Beaten up?" He gets up, scowling in annoyance once again.

Was it the Spider-woman? He though to himself as he walk towards the door, "How did this happen," Miguel glared and crossed his arms, with a raised brow.

He turned to spider plush who seemly needs his fabric sewed up, "what happened?"

Spider plush explained with squeaks and bouncing sounds, blue cotton came out of his eyes, indicating that it hurt so much that he needs to cry.

"You came to her... but she ambushed you all," Miguel mumbled to himself and growled.

"Sorry that we couldn't-," a spider person said but he cut them off.

"Oh oh oh right yes I know... that you didn't get her!" He grinds his teeth as he says so, "I've gave you a simple task and all of you failed?"

"I would actually say that it isn't their fault...," Lyla said through the gizmo device on Miguel's wrist.

Miguel rolled his eyes. As annoying Lyla can be her being there is alway useful, "and what reason?"

"Like I said before," She explained, "her universe is glitchy. They couldn't complete their mission well because...  they glitch too even with the gizmos,"

Miguel's grew in surprise, "What?!" He turned to go back inside of his lab, leaving the spider to go tent their wounds at the medical quarters, "they glitched? They glitched, Lyla? How is that possible?!" He clenched his fist into a ball, more tired, annoyed and angry than before.

"Like I told you-," he stopped her with a his hand up, as she stood in front of him.

"Hold that thought," Miguel ordered and pinched the bridge of his nose, taking deep breaths.

After a few minutes, he told Lyla to continue, "Okay... so her universe maybe a polar opposite of the rest of the universes. I think if we want to get without glitching... you may have to take off the device that prevents the glitches,"

"What...," he looks at the computer screen that still showed footage of the Spider-woman's universe being glitchy, "that's dangerous," he confirmed with a harsh tone, he not want more guilt on his shoulders, not wanting anyone to die.

"It may or may not be... but look we have to fix her universe. I have a hypothesis that the reason her universe is glitching is because her canon event never happened," Lyla's face grew serious, "her universe may vanish soon because of it,"

Miguel buried his hands and gave out the most horrid sigh, he continued to breath in and out to calm himself.

"Go get the best of the best Spider people," He told Lyla, "and no jokes," he warned her, pointing a finger at her.

Miguel added something else, "and what is the estimate hours of how long you'll fix this glitch?" He asked Lyla.

"Maybe in 4 hours?" She answered but it was more of a question to herself, "eh I don't know," she shrugged and went back to the computers.

Miguel clicked his tongue in annoyance and sighed, "Lyla turn off the lights," he said as he sat back down on his chair, "wake me when you got the spider team,"

Lyla rolled her eyes, smirking, "yeah yeah whatever,"

Miguel drifted to sleep again, he thought he could get some peace but then Lyla woke him up again.

"They already here," Lyla smiled, "You'll like them, don't worry," she winked but Miguel was too tired to noticed her mischief.

He mumbled a okay and walked to see his team. Rubbing his eyes and cheek with one hand, his vision was now clear and he could see them.

"Hey! Miguel my man," A man in a spider suit with a pink robe came to give him a hug, "I'm happy that you need our help," the man smiled.

Miguel was in shock at the team Lyla choose for him, "This- this is it?" He turned to Lyla with a glare, "Lyla this is not what I'm looking for!" He pinched to bridge of his nose again.

"See! I told you he likes you guys," Lyla laughed and joked.

"Lyla!" Miguel shouted.

(I think from now on I should make my chapters longer because seeing that I have 100 chapters on my avatar fanfic pisses me off. Also decided to no to give titles for my chapters because sometimes I can't think anything.)