Chapter 57

(Shuploc is literally our god, blessing us)

POV: First person, Miguel.

"Now hold still," Y/n put her hand underneath my chin, sending my spine to shiver and lean forward more. Her touch was so electric better than my... imagination.

I repositioned myself on the stool, "I said hold still, Miguel," she scolded me, the brush with paint tickling my skin.

"Sorry..." I apologized as I gazed on her eyes, watching them move around to paint my face.

Once she reached my nose, we made eye contact, "What?" she stopped, "Any second thoughts?" she asked, moving the brush away from my face.

I shook my head gently, "No... it's nothing," I slightly blushed, hoping the head won't melt away the paint.

After a while, it seemed Y/n struggled to do the face paint at all, "Gosh is this stool making you tall or is it just you?" She mumbled and hummed, thinking for awhile, "I'm going to sit in you," she said straight forward with a straight face as if she did not say something so inappropriate.

"Ah- what- sit on me?" I stuttered, rubbing my hands on my thigh, trying to ease myself from my excitement.

"On your lap," she nodded, "If that's okay with you," Y/n reassured me.

I cleared my throat, "Sure," I looked away. I felt the weight of her thighs on me, my breath hitched as I continued to look away.

"Um... can you turn around?" Y/n asked and I slowly turned. She had enough of her patience, as she put her hand underneath my chin again.

Not knowing where to place my hands. I put them into a fist, on my thighs, my knuckles grazing against his thighs.

I left out a shaky breath, bring my head down just a bit, "Miguel," Y/n tsk, forcing my head up again, "I said stay still," she demanded, bringing herself closer to me, now my knuckles in contact with her thighs.

As she continued to put face paint on me, of course I was distracted, I kept looking down.

Y/n let out a frustrated sigh, "Miguel, stop moving or I'll web you down," she warned, and I tried to stay still, looking at her.

But it was no used, her thighs were still touching my hand, how am I not supposed to look at those plush things?

She hummed, her body moving inches closer to mine, "I'll be moving a bit closer if that's okay," she said, making little designs on my face.

"Yeah..." I felt my breathing picking up, "Yeah, yeah that's okay," with some confidence, I slowly opened my hands out of the fist, my hands now in on her thighs, "Sorry... um I don't know where to put my hands..." I explained as I as saw her eyes looking down then back up.

"That's okay..." Y/n whispered this time. I don't know if she normally whispered or seductively whispered. Either way, I somehow felt kind of drunk. My breathing shallow and my eyes out of a day gaze.

My chest kept going up and down, my mouth left opened just a bit for more air. I didn't realized I was rubbing her thigh softy, squeezing ever so gently. So soft. So squishy.

I gulped, closing my eyes, letting out another shaky breath. Continuing to squish them.

Suddenly I felt a hand over mine, opening my eyes to see Y/n with an amused look, titling her head, "Why are you doing that?" she asked.

I stammered, jolting my hands away, "S- sorry..." I swallowed thickly. I almost ruined things, good thing Y/n stopped me.

She got off of me, feeling a little disappointed that the warmth disappeared around me and the weight of her on me. Y/n gestured me to face the mirror, "What do you think?" she asked, with a smile.

I smiled warmly, straightening myself before speaking, "I look nice?" My answer was more of a question to myself. Do I look okay?

Y/n scoffed, "why did that seem more like a question? You're handsome, Miguel," she walked out of the bathroom with a laughed, "How can you not know that?"

———{ }———

After a few minutes we came to a big park, it was night of course. Near the big park, stood a graveyard.

The people were allowed to give their offerings, marigolds, and light candles as their source of light.

We got out of the car as Gabriella was about to race to the festival, "Cariño, you have to wait!" I shouted.

Gabriella stopped and turned to walked back to us, "But my friends are already waiting for me," she pouted.

"Just wait, cause we don't know where you'll find us or we'll find you," Y/n explained, reaching her hand out for Gabriella.

Gabriella gladly accept, then taking her other and finding mine. I smiled at the gesture as we walk to the festival.

There it was beautiful. People eating, singing, dancing and doing some magic tricks. The cut up designed papers and fairy lights hanging around the area. Some food stalls and other tents filled with other activities.

In the center of the park, there was a small water fountain. People spun and danced around, hand in hand.

I looked at Gabriella seeing her as amazed as ever. While Y/n stared at the dancing couples with a sad smile.

I was about to speak before a hand was placed in my shoulder. I flinched, turning around, about to punch them.

I stopped to see the rascals and Peter here, all dressed up for the festival, "Do that again and I will punch you," I warned, pointing a Hobie, as I knew he would do that.

He smirked as always, "Sure, boss,"

I scoffed turning away. Ignoring them as my attention was brought back to Y/n's figure, now felt like a distance away from me.

My hand hesitated to reach for her hand, to ask her to dance with me. But I told myself not to. I had the confidence in the bathroom, what happened now?!

Hobie huffed out a laugh, "Hey, Miles! I think boss needs some help," he called for Miles.