Chapter 14

POV: First person, Y/n.

I stood there in my living room, silently sobbing. I walked over to my couch, sitting down, rubbing my forehead.

Oh this is giving me a mental breakdown and a headache...

"Mami..." I heard Gabriella open the door of her room, sensing that she just stood near her door.

"Uh, Cariño... I would like to be alone for a while if that's okay," I wiped my tears, sniffling.

There was a long pause between us until Gabriella spoke again, "okay, if you need anything, I'll come help..." her voice trailed off once she closed the door.

While I was crying my balls out, our spider senses went out and someone needed my help, "Gabriella I have to go! Stay here, okay?" I yelled tapped my watch (yeah sorry gotta add that) to put on my suit.

After getting ready I raced out of my apartment, not caring if Miguel had already left.

I got to the rooftop of the building and swung to the scene, "Another Doc Ock?" I mumbled as I swing into action, putting my lower mask on.

"What are you doing here? I thought you died of old age," I landed on a building, the Doc Ock turning to me whilst holding a civilian in his tentacles.

"You..." He started off with a look of disappointment, "You're not Spider-Man," he dropped the civilian on the floor, thankfully not that far from the ground.

"I'm not a man, yes," I nodded and stepped forward, "But I am a spider-person," I crossed my arms.

"Where am I?" He asked.

I tilt my head. Of course I've dealt with many villains that the same variant of them, "Another universe," I sighed, "again..." I mumbled.

For all those villains that aren't supposed to be here, I bring them into a secluded place with the FBI in help. (Idk any better)

"Now if you just some with me, I can help you find a-," he cut me off by ripping off a generator and throwing it at me.

I stepped to the side with ease and turned to glare at him, "Can't we solve this by a conversation please," I sighed and furrowed my brows, "I've had enough violence already,"

"You're just going to lock me up!" Doc Ock threes something at me again, the next thing it knew he was about to throw the civilian off the rooftop.

"No!" I was about run after the civilian until someone wanted after them.

"I'll catch them, you deal with him!" Miguel came by just in time, diving down the tall building. Grabbing the civilian's waist and landing like a cat to put them down, "Go somewhere safe,"

He swung back to the same rooftop as my apartment was. He saw that I was trying to calm down Doc Ock, "No I'm not- just stop throwing stuff at me! It won't do anything!" I shouted at him.

"Shut up!" He used one of his robotics tentacles to lash at me, I dodged again and it hit the door to the inside of the apartments.

I groaned in frustration as Miguel ran next to me, "Where's Gabriella!?" He asked me in a angered tone.

I felt my eyes twitch, "Cállate y déjame lidiar con esto! And that doesn't concern you!" I decided to spring a web at Doc Ock and send him flying to another roof away from my home, "Go home, Miguel!"

He gave me a look and swung to the Doc Ock. I rolled my eyes even if my pupils didn't show. I too swung to Doc Ock, who was groaning in pain from being thrown across the sky.

"Tell me, now!" He asked, looking at me whilst punching Doc Ock's face.

I groaned, "She's in the apartment!" I answered his question, wrapping up Doc Ock in my blooded color webs.

"Why did you leave her there alone!" He argued, bring his hands up.

"It's better than bringing her here! I don't have trust in anything or anything other than keeping her safe in her room," I argued back.

"What are you guys," Doc Ock butted him, "what? A divorced couple or something?"

"Cierra tu culo!" I turned to him.

"Cállate!" Miguel did the same and sighed, "Whatever- I'll take him to the headquarters,"

Something popped up in my head, "That's right! I need you to take those other villains that end up here," I carried Doc Ock and gave him to Miguel, "But first I need to check on Gabi," I turn to leave.

"What,"

———{ }———

"Cariño?" I called for her, walking to her locked room. I heard the doorknob twist and open.

"What happened-," I interrupted her, by hugging her tight.

"You're not hurt, are you?" I asked between embrace, I felt her shook her head, "Okay, good," I let go of her.

"I heard something outside. What happened?" She asked, holding my hand.

"Another villain from another universe is all," I sighed and picked her up, "I don't think it's safe here now," she let me carry her to the rooftop, were we met up with Miguel again.

Miguel's eyes went straight to Gabriella, "Why did you bring her here!?" He yelled at me, while holding onto Doc Ock still.

"Solo sígueme y cállate," I demanded and turned to Gabriella, "hold onto me, okay?" I said with a much more gentler tone.

She quietly nodded and Miguel sighed, "You taking us to where exactly?" He asked, feeling Doc Ock struggle.

"I remember when I was locked up-," Gabriella interrupted me with her outburst.

"You were locked up?!"

"Mhm,"

"Who?!"

I looked towards Miguel and she did the same, "It was you, Miggy?!" Her face full of disappointed, "I love your empanadas but that's is no excuse!" She wanted to say more but I was there.

"Cariño- your mother was-," he sighed, struggling to find the right words to a innocent child.

Only the adults are allowed to say hurtful things but then it comes to children it feels like World war 3 hit you.

I smirked at him, "Now come on," I signaled with my head, springing a web, holding Gabriella tight.