Chapter 68

(Warning: smut)

POV: First person, Y/n.

I smiled at his answer. Poor man really is just a big soft bear, "Hmm... okay, wash the dishes," I said, not moving myself away from him.

"Oh... okay," Miguel nodded, looking down at the dishes, scrubbing and R
rinsing them, "But what-," he stopped to arch his back, me grabbing the cake again.

He whined, looking back at me, "You... ahmm... tease," he sallows thickly, continuing to wash the dishes.

I continued to massage his ass, spreading them apart to watch the cheek slap each other, jiggling. (This is cringe) and every once in a while, Miguel let's out soft moans and mewls, "Mami... if you keep going," he groans, "I might just come from this," those eyes began to swell up. He did not want to come right there on the spot, holding back until I say he can.

"Make sure to be quiet," I whispered, my hands going inside his pants. I've never fingered a man, but we should always try something new right?

"Of course I'll try- Agh!" He immediately cover his mouth, letting out a high pitched whine, as I sticked a finger inside his tight hole. His walls sucking them in, "That feels- hmmph... w- weird!" he cried out, when I curled my fingers upwards, I covered his mouth so he doesn't wake up Gabriella.

He whimpered when I added another digit, "Come on, Miguel... finish washing the dishes," I whispered his ear, pumping in and out of him. His face scrunched up, bitting his lip, as he struggled to scrub the dishes. His hands and leg trembling, trying his best to not fall and come right there.

With the slick and wetness he form, it was easier to go in and out of him. He whine every time my finger brushed against his prostrate.

He sniffed, some tears crawling out, as he continued to wash, "Mami... I might- Mmph~ come soon," Miguel's voice sound raspy.

I put my other hand on his crotch, feeling a wet spot already. He flinch just a little, almost dropping the plate he was washing.

Then finally he was done, I with eagerness, flipped him to the counter, his chest against the cold surface, ass stuck out for me.

He hissed at the cold feeling surrounded his warm body, "Wait- wha- agh! Mami... if you keep-," he gulped, looking back at me by the shoulder, "going... I might come in my... boxers," Miguel scratched the counter, leaving cat like marks.

"It's okay," I smirked and kissed his nape, he got goosebumps from it, "We can just clean it up," I rammed my fingers deeper, touching his g-spot.

Miguel arches his back, covering his muffled moan by his mouth, "Mierda... Mami..." he softly whines, "Voy a... correrme pronto- fuck, por favor Mami," he begged.

I grabbed his hair, pulling it to me, smashing our lips together, "Oh Mami... I'm- I'm-," he lets out a muffled loud moan, coming in his pants. Whines as his glassy eyes became puffy.

He whines again, when I take my fingers out, feeling nothing inside him again. I kissed his nose and forehead, then pecked his lips, "You did good, Miguel," I sooth his hair, "Let's wash you up,"

———{                                     }———

POV: Firstly person, Miguel.

Dear Diary,

Today is Gabriella's last soccer match until the snow hits the floor. Too bad I didn't go support her on her other ones. Maybe in the next spring I will-

"Miguel, what are you going?" Lyla smirked, crossing her arms, "again?"

I quickly existed out of my note book app, "I was reading," I lied, crossing my arms, scrunched up my nose.

Lyla hummed, "Yeah yeah whatever you say, Miguel," she turned away. But it's seems something popped into her AI brain, "So how are things with you and Y/n?" she asked. Everyone has been curious as to what is going on between us. To be honest, I'm curious too. Like are we dating? Maybe? Are we married? Y/n wouldn't want to have a ring on her ringer for everyone to be confused. But in her universe everyone thinks we're a married couple. But are we married?

I wanted to scratch the insides of my brain so bad. I sighed, "I'm... not sure?" I replied, though my answer seemed more like a question.

Lyla groaned and smirked again, "But you guys..."

"We what?"

"You guys had sex, right?"

"..."

Lyla burst out of laughter, "No wonder a week ago, you were walking like as if someone beat you up!" she pointed a finer at me, "Damn that woman ruined you up!" she almost coughed while laughing.

I blushed, covering my face, "Shut up!" I shouted, moving to a corner to compose myself.

"Hey Miguel! So I was wondering..." Peter came by my office, his voice trailed away, when finding me covering up my face and Lyla laughing her ass off, "Woah... did I miss something here?" he asked.

I groaned and grumbled, typing the coordinates of Y/n's universe, "He's gonna go cry to his wife," Lyla whisper to Peter.

"You're such a bully to him, Lyla," Peter whispered back and smirked, "Keep it up,"

I shot a glare at them, "I will literally fire the both of you!" I stomped into the portal, hearing their laughter disappear.

I stepped inside Y/n's apartment, "Sorry, if I was late," I apologized, finding Y/n fixing up Gabriella's soccer uniform.

"That's okay," Gabriella smiled as she put her socks on.

Y/n chuckled and stood up, planting a kiss on my cheek, patting my shoulder, then moving on, "Well you better hurry, it starts in 30 minutes," I melt into her touch, almost chasing her lips.

I quickly went to the bedroom, putting on white jeans and a dark gray shirt, along with a cap and sunglasses. I spot the car keys, taking it with me, heading to the living room.

"Sunscreen... water... snacks... keys-," Y/n mumbled to herself, looking for the keys, "Miguel, do you know where the keys are?" she asked. 

"I've got them," I said, reaching for Gabriella's hand, "Ready to kick some butt, Cariño?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Gabriella jumped as we headed out of the apartment.