Chapter 87

(Sorry imma little late, the internet at school is ass so I couldn't upload)

POV: First person, Gabriella.

I silently opened the doors, hearing mumbles of different voices, "I don't want to lose Y/n too... I won't give up," I heard Papá say.

I walked up to them, "Papá..." I called.

Peter, Jessica, Lyla and Papá turned to me. Papá let out a soft gasp, "Cariño... what- what are you doing here?" he asked, furrowing his brows. He dropped down the platform, walking over to me, "You should be resting that shock wave you had-,"

"Where's Mami?" I asked, he remained silent, "Why wasn't she with me when I was in the hospital bed?" I continued.

Papá stopped and kneel down to me, "Mami is busy right now," he replied. He lied. Why is everyone lying to me?

I frowned, "You're lying..." something happened, I can feel it from him, "Where's Mami?" I asked again.

"Your Mami..." his voice trailed away, avoiding eye contact.

I turned to Lyla, "Where's Mami?"

She looked away. I turned to Peter and Jessica who refuse to look at me too. Their expressions were telling me something. Newly tears stream down my cheeks, "W- where's Mami? Please tell me... I want to see her Papá," I turned back to Papá.

"She's..." Papá sighed, his hand on my shoulder, looking down, "She's got sucked into the portal-,"

"That I made?!" I furrowed my brows, "Mami is gone because of me?!" my breathing became heavy. My powers hurt Mami, now she's gone.

"Cariño, no no no... this isn't your fault. It's not, okay?" Miguel reassured me, "I'm going to get Mami back,"

He took my hands into mine, "I'll go through every universe to find her. Even if it takes me days, weeks, months- even years. I'll find your Mami and bring her home. Do you hear me?" a sad smile spread across his face, "I'll won't give up. Mami is not gone. She wouldn't do this to us. She's strong and will come back,"

"But it was my fault-,"

"Cariño it isn't your fault," Papá sternly said, shaking his head, "You had no control over it okay?"

Papá stood up, "Now please, go to bed. You need rest,"

"But I want to help find Mami too! Maybe I can find a way to make another-,"

"No!" his 'no' shook me, "...No Cariño... that's too dangerous... we'll find another way," his voice gone softer.

I pouted, "..." looking down, clutching my fists, "But..."

"Cariño... I promised Mami to keep you safe and take care of you. And that's what I'm doing," he expression almost a glare, crossing his arms, "Now please... go back to bed," his face softens again.

I pouted and huffed in annoyance, "Fine..." I stomped away. Now I think I'm acting like Papá myself.

———{                                     }———

POV: First person, Miguel.

I sighed as I watched Gabriella leave. I covered my forehead with my hand, rubbing it.

"Miguel I found something!" I heard Lyla say, as the rest of us in the room turned to her.

I quickly turned around, walking over to my office desk, "Go on," I let her talk.

"Her tracker is spotted every second. It seems she's the black hole, causing her to travel through the multiverse every second. If this keeps up... she will pass out and die," Lyla explained with an concern expression.

The time was ticking. Every second right now, Y/n was traveling through universe after universe. Lyla continued her explanation, "The black hole may have corrupted her gizmo. If she were to figure it out on time, she can take it off, but," she added, "that means it will take us longer to find her, since there's no tracker,"

I nodded, "Okay okay... um," I rested my chin by my fingers, pacing back and forth.

I growled in frustration. With her life at risk, it was so hard to think properly. I'm supposed to a smartass not a dumbass. Dios mío, ¿qué me pasa?

"Do we have a high chance to know where she might being heading?" Jessica asked, a hand on her hip.

"Y/n traveling through the multiverse by the second! How do you expect us to-," I stopped yelling, turning to Lyla again, "Wait actually, do that,"

"What?" Lyla furrowed her brows.

"Find her every movement,"

"Okay," Lyla shrugged and showed us a 3d model of Y/n's movement, "She moving incredibly fast, we have... only 8 minutes till she passes out or we'll lose her,"

"Alright, in find where she might go in 5 minute then the second she steps in, turn off the device," I looked at Y/n's movement with much worry, "We'll know where she might be in without it afterwards,"

"Alright," Lyla started to type on her keyboard, getting ready to shut down Y/n's gizmo. While I search were she might be heading.

"She's going to Earth-1218, a very strict earth... and crazy one..." my eyes trail onto Earth-1218 social media videos. Interesting, "Peter, Jess let's go," I type to coordinates to Earth-1218 into my goober.

"Ready and standing by," Lyla gave me to thumps up.

I opened the portal, stepping in along with Jessica and Peter, "Let's go save her,"

———{                                     }———

POV: First person, Gabriella.

I'm kinda glad that Papá doesn't have spider senses.

I hid behind a wall, making sure Jessica and Peter didn't sense me near. I quickly tipped toe to the portal, jumping in.

I was prepared for a moment like this... well not like this. I put on my black widow costume suit on before this.

I braced myself, trying to hold my body together, while the portal took me to uh... what was it? Oh right Earth-1218. I hope I don't find crazy people.

I screamed as the portal opened.

(Omg guys aren't you excited??? Like Miguel is coming to our universe!! Be prepared)