Chapter 34

POV: First person, Y/n.

It was another Saturday again, this time another god damn blind date.

After Miguel took Gabriella and I home, I got calls and messages from Lyla asking where was I. I almost thought that the blind date was on that day.

I picked out a dress from my passed ones. As I look in the mirror, a memory came in mind... did that asshole really forget to knock? I groaned and covered my red face. Like why?! WHY?! Why couldn't he just knock?

It would have been less embarrassing- no not even a bit embarrassing if he just knock on the door. It's so simple. I then heard a knock on my bedroom door, I flinch.

"Mami? I'm done, are you ready?" Gabriella asked, see someone knows how to knock. I sighed in relief that it was just Gabriella and not that asshole trying to make it up for me.

I quickly put my shoes on, opening the door, I sighed and huffed, "Yep, ready. This time, Lyla set me up with a billionaire," I grabbed my purse and looked at Gabriella, "you look more excited than usual, you and Miguel planning on doing something exciting today?" I smirked and crossed my arms.

Her smile grew bigger, ear to ear, "Mhm! We're gonna do dress up! And go out and eat!" she smiled evilly for some reason, jumping in place.

I hummed and furrowed my brows. What will people think when they see a alive Gabriella? I should ask Miguel where he will take her.

———{                                     }———

"Miggy!" Gabriella ran after Miguel, with open arms, jumping onto his back unnoticed.

Miguel screech a bit but then relaxed, "Oh! Cariño I didn't see you there," Miguel chuckled and brought Gabriella to his front, hugging her, "Did you miss me?" he asked.

Gabriella smiled and nodded, snuggling her cheek against his.

Miguel's eyes turn to mine, I can see his gaze through his mask, lingering my body.

He looks up at me, to find my brows pressed together. Ever since that embarrassing not knocking the door moment, he always starts looking at me funny, every time we meet.

He cleared his throat and so did I, "Miguel where will you take her today?"

Miguel furrowed his brows, "What do you mean?" he asked, not knowing that Gabriella might've snitched on him a bit.

"Gabriella said that you two are going to dress up and go out and eat..." I explained, arms crossed. I raised a brow, tapping my foot, impatiently waiting for an answer, "You know she can't go anywhere outside of the headquarters, in your universe,"

"Uh oh," Gabriella turned her face away as if she was no part of this.

Miguel opened his mouth to say something like this.

His gaze turns to Gabriella, "What did you tell her?" he whispered to her

Gabriella shrugged, "I might've told her by my excitement... sorry," she apologized and chuckled nervously.

"You know, I can clearly hear you both," I butted in, my eyes directly Miguel, "Where will you be taking her? It... it better not be a place, you know,"

Miguel nodded, getting the hint, "I know what I'm doing, Y/n. Don't worry, we can't tell you though..."

I scoffed and brought my hands out in defense, "Just be careful," I say as I opened the portal, "I'll kill you, if something happens to her," I warned and pointed a finger at Miguel.

After I left, the two stared at each other and smirked. (Imagine comic animations idk, or a cool scene when a person puts clothes on)

First off, they put on black coats, along with boots and hats. (Spider-noir clothes)

They stood together, hands on their hips as the wind blows gently against them, "Are you ready-," Gabriella interrupted Miguel's grant entrance.

"WAIT!" Gabriella stopped, waving her hands around and started to dig into her backpack.

"What is it, Cariño?" Miguel asked as Gabriella rummage through her stuff.

"I knew I brought it with me," Gabriella hummed in frustration and then beamed, "Aha! Here we're gonna wear these," she smirked as she handed Miguel Elope Groucho Marx Glasses.

Miguel was hesitant at first, embarrassed to something so humiliating on. But if this is what Gabriella wants, so he it.

He put on the glasses, Gabriella doing the same. Miguel opened the portal to my and Gabriella's universe.

———{                                     }———

"Blind date, again Ms. O'Hara?" The waitress at the entrance asked as I enter the same restaurant.

I laughed, "Yes as usual," I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, you need to stop, these dates are getting you nowhere," The waitress chuckled.

I groaned, "I can agree with you. My friend says I'm too beautiful to be alone without a spouse," I rolled my eyes once again, "But anyhow here I am," I smiled at her and walked to a table, wait for my date to show up.

As I was waiting, my spider senses tingled, but I could only tell it wasn't something dangerous. Is a spider person here? I should keep an eye out.

"Eyes on the target, Soleada?"(Gabriella's code name) Miguel asked through the ear piece as he put on some waiter clothes, still leaving his hat and glasses on. Deciding to take off just his mask and gloves, making sure his face isn't seen.

Good thing Gabriella got those glasses.

"Yes, Sir Miggy," Gabriel hummed as she lowered her binoculars down, sitting near a table close to me. She squinted her eyes.

"Alright- wait, is Miggy my code name?" he stopped asked.

"Oh!" Gabriella cleared her throat, "Well I couldn't think of one so I sticked so Miggy. If that's okay,"

Miguel hummed, "That alright,"

Gabriella quickly gasped as she saw a man sat across from me, "He's here," she announced, "Get ready,"

Miguel straightened his tie and removed some of the sweat that formed on his forehead.

He took a notebook and pen, walking towards the man and I, with a playful smirked on his face.

"Are you ready to order?" he asked, looking directly at me.