Chapter 77

(Warning: the start is only smut. Other than that FLUFF)

POV: First person, Y/n.

Just look at the mess I create from this man. Lyla I owe this to you.

I kissed him one more time, "I'm not going to stop, okay?" I warned him, my stamina being very powerful.

Miguel nodded behind those blindfolds. His whole body trembling from the aftermath of so many orgasms, "Mami... por favor muévete," he wriggled his ass again. His expression so adorable, making me want to rail this man till sunrise.

I pulled out the dildo, watching as Miguel whine from the lost of not being a stuffed turkey, "But... but Mami," he pouted, "Y- you just said that..." he cried like a baby, again more tears sprung across his face.

I bluffed out a laugh, "Just be patient, Miguel," I sooth his hair, opening the bottle of lube, "I just needed to get more lube okay?" I tease, rubbing the dildo.

Miguel mumbled an Oh, embarrassed for begging over nothing. He turned back around, facing the window again, still having the blindfold on, until I say he can take it off. Such a good boy really.

He was back to his original self for a bit, "Y/n how long is it going- ahhm-," he choked on are as I rammed inside of himself again without warning. He cried out, bitting his lips, "Fuck... Mami..." he lets out a groan.

"Now that's what I like to hear," I sucked his shoulders to his back and spine. I watched as he came right there, but I kept going if course.

I watched as Coochie's man walked into the driver's seat, curious to know why his wife suddenly disappeared. She didn't say anything and told him to drive him.

"Haa! Agh! Oh Mami- you fill me up so well..." he arched his back as I left bruises along it, "Fuck... Mami, voy a correrme de nuevo!" he warns me, coming even after his last orgasm which was just a minute ago. He softly whined this time, properly growing tired.

But he hasn't gone dry and pass out yet... so I railed him till the end. The car shook even more violently, people could probably tell we're doing business in here.

After a couple more rounds, Miguel comes again, but this time nothing came out. I decided to stop, taking out the dildo from his abused hole. I checked the time to see it was 9:00, wow we've been at it for a while, damn.

I gently put his clothes make on, putting him on the passenger's seat. Then taking the strap off, my clothes back on, fixing my hair and his, so we don't look like we had a blast at the bar. I'll make sure I'll clean the mess up in the back.

Miguel mumbled something incoherent. I hummed a what as I got into the driver's seat, "Yes Miguel? Do you need anything? We can drop by the gas station to get something for you," I offered. I saw his hand weakly searching for mine, whiling in his eyes droop a bit. I took his hand, clasping it with mine, "You want me to hold your hand while I drive?" I asked, having a goofy smile at how cute he can be. He nodded weakly, grinning at me too.

I nodded and continued to hold his hand, feeling him gently squeeze it as I started the car, "Sorry if I went to far on you," I apologized as we drove home.

"No," Miguel shook his head, chuckling, "I should probably flirt with other women just to get you to do that again," he joked, mumbling.

I huffed out a laugh, "You're so weird sometimes, Miguel," I said, stopping at a red light.

We met with silence, I spoke again, "You feeling okay? We don't have water in the car, but I can buy some for you. Do you want snacks?" Though I know that Miguel would usually stay quiet towards a average person. But you know, I'm not an average person, as he would usually strike up conversations with me. Since I think I went too hard on him, he spoke so little, which makes me worry, "Miguel?" I glanced at him then looking back at the road, as I called for him again.

"Yeah water would... be nice, thank you Y/n," Miguel nodded, noticing he was parched from all the... drooling, crying and vocals he let out.

I nodded and stopped by the nearest gas station. Before I stepped out of the car I turned to Miguel, "Do you want anything else other than water?"

Miguel pressed his lips together, shaking his head, "No... just water is fine," he smiled at me.

I nodded, opened the car, stepping out the care. I heard the sound of whistling near by but I ignored it of course. I opened the 7 eleven store, a cashier watching me as I walked to the drinks section. I getting 4 cold water bottles and some large tissues. I placed them in front of the cashier, him obviously eyeing me, as I look out money from my purse.

"You free?" he asked as he scanned all of the items. Very confident guy.

"No I'm expensive," I smiled and handed him the money, "keep the change and receipt," I took my thing in a bag and left the store, hearing a tsk from the cashier.

As I walked out the store, three men came up to me. Snickering and licking their lips, "Hello my lady,"

I raised a brow, "Hi?" I sensed a presence behind me, and it wasn't Miguel. Before I could react, Miguel himself threw that person to the three other men. I turned to Miguel, who was now not tired but furious, "Miguel?" I blinked. In just 2 seconds, did so many things happened.

He was already out of breath as he glanced at me to check if I was okay, then walking pass me to the now frighten and mortified men. Let's just say people afar heard screams.

Now I decided to park somewhere else so no one disturbed us any further. I stopped the car and handed Miguel a cold water bottle, he drank it so fast he almost choked, "Careful!" I warned him, taking the water bottle out of his hands and helping him drink. I gave him a sad expression, "We shouldn't do that again..." I mumbled to myself, not noticing Miguel heard that.

Miguel raised a brow, as he gulped slowly, being fed like baby. I then stopped, opening the car, but not stepping out as I poured some water on the tissues I bought, "What... what are you doing?" Miguel asked, leaning forward.

I turned back at him, my hand under his chin and I used the now wet towel to cool off his face, wiping around his face gently. Miguel looked like kitten was he stared in my eyes in adoration. Though his face was cooling off, he couldn't help but felt his heart melt. His eyes began to swell up from the aftercare I was giving him. He sniffled which I brought my attention to his eyes. My eyes widened in concern, "Miguel?! Hey- uh Cariño- I mean! Miguel, what's wrong?" I asked, leaving the wet towel to cool off his neck as I checked his face, "Hey, come on tell me," he continued to looked at me, with such a sad yet happy look, tears streamed down his flushed cheeks.

"Thank you..." he mumbled and gripped my arm quite tight, telling me he wanted a hug. I leaned forward and kissed his nose, went forward with a hug, "Thank you..." he sobbed as he cried against the crook of my shoulder.

The care I've given him, must make him incredibly weak. To the point that you're just looking a child, who wants to cared and held right.

———{                                     }———

We met with silence again, the only sound were cars zooming, people walking and talking along the sidewalk. Then Miguel asked me, "What are we?"

I hummed and looked at his dazed expression, "What do you mean?" I asked, as I faced the road again, "what are we?" I repeated his question.

"Yes," Miguel nodded eagerly like a child, "Are we... married? Or dating- like- um... it just bothers me a lot," he explained, rubbing his thumb over my hand.

I looked at the mirror up top, catching his adorable face again. I let out quiet laugh, "I don't really care. The only thing I care is as long as we are together and happy," I started to drive again, "And right now this is all I care about," I glanced to see Miguel crying again.

"Miguel- Cariño please don't cry!"

"Sorry..."

(Okay so just so you know. This maybe the last smut chapter I make in this book. Cause not only is Miguel tired from being rammed but so am I tired from making smut. It's honestly hard making smut for me, so if you want smut then go back and read the other chapters that have smut in it. All I wanted is to love and care for Miguel, cause I really think that's enough of smut for the time being for me. Also I will be taking a break, I really need one)