Chapter 60

POV: First person, Y/n.

I braced myself, squinting my eyes shut, for the drink to fall on me. But then I only felt little droplets of the juice and hearing a small splash.

I opened my eyes to see Miguel's frame in front me, seeing the drink become droplets on his suit, dripping to the floor. Everyone gasped again.

Coochie gasped too and tired to stammer an explanation, "Oh- Miguel?! I'm so sorry, here let me-," she was about to reach for his suit, unbuttoning it perhaps? Why?

He swatted her hand away, as if he only saw her as a insect, a fly. Taking off his hat, his shoulders went up and down, indicating that he was furious, "Leave..." he warned them, Coochie stepped back slowly, fear surrounding her face, "LEAVE!" Miguel shouted, his hands balling into a fist.

Coochie searched for her daughter's hand as they and others took off. Almost tripping along, worse than tripping while dancing of course.

Miguel quickly calmed himself down, before turn his body to us, "You didn't get anything on you?" he pressed a hand on Gabriella's cheek, who silently nodded.

His gaze turns to me next, "Are you okay?" he asked me, resting his hands on my shoulders.

I nodded and looked at him. Strains of his hair stuck into his forehead, the juice causing it all. His white collar shirt became transparent, his abs showing and the shirt itself sticking to his skin.

My eyes directly at his chest, thankfully Miguel didn't noticed. I looked away with hesitance, "We should go home now, Cariño. Miggy needs to change,"

"oh, okay..." Gabriella drooped her shoulders in disappointment. Then her expression changed into a happy one, realizing something, "Can we go to the Spider place to hang out?" she asked me.

Miguel's eyes lit up to, staring at me for permission, I stared back at him, "I guess so? But we have to change first into something more comfortable," Miguel and Gabriella nodded in agreement.

———{                                     }———

When we got home, Gabriella and I went to change. I was about to open the door to my bedroom before stopping to see Miguel just standing there, "Aren't you going to the HQ first? We can just meet you there," I reassured.

Miguel shook his head with a small smile, "That's alright. I can wait,"

"With damped clothes?"

"Yes?"

I hummed and pulled him into my bedroom, "You should shower first,"

"What- what about you?" Miguel furrowed his brows in confusion, holding his hat in his hands.

"Miguel, just do as you are told," I clicked my tongue and tugged into the ends of his suit, "Now if be a 'good' husband and take a goddamn shower. You smell bad and I'm pretty sure that the juice already dried and is making your suit sticky and uncomfortable," I pushed him to the bathroom. The words 'good husband' caused him to bit the bottom of his lips.

He succeeded into putting a calm face, "Oh? So now, I'm your husband?" Miguel smirked, stepping further to me, "hmm, thought I wasn't,"

I decided to be play along, just so I could get this over with. I pulled him but his hair, causing a high pitched whine from him, "maybe you are, may your not. You just have been so touchy today," I let out a small laugh, "If you love me so much, then you listen to me," now that set him off, his eyes grew big as he stared down at me.

"How did you know?" Miguel's pupils turned big, like a cat.

I let go of his hair and pat his shoulder, "You don't tell secrets but you're pretty obvious. And you kissed me today. Did you not notice?" I pushed him into the bathroom, holding the door now, "Just use your suit as your clothes as you usually do. I'm sorry that I don't have clothes your size," I slammed the door.

I now knew for a fact that Miguel loves me. Today of course he made it pretty obvious he did. Be all handy and smashing our lips together.

Now I thought at first he was just trying to help me, by being the 'husband of the family' but at the same time he enjoyed it himself. Guess now it's not only for Gabriella, but for me too? (I don't like how this is worded)

———{                                     }———

POV: First person, Miguel.

I stared at the door, my flushed expression never leaving.

How... how?! Am I too obvious?! No she was playing dumb. Whenever I whispered lovey dovey stuff to her, she shrugs it off. Necesito ayuda.

I clutched onto my hat, biting my lip. My whole body felt so hot, the air in here became so humid.

I slowly turned to the mirror, seeing my face all red. Yeah maybe Y/n is right, I should take a shower. My body feels sticky, but my insides feel every weird, along with embarrassment.

I first took off my black jacket off. I stared as my white collared shirt, unbuttoning it slowly for my readers to see. I took that off with a pleasurable sigh, throwing that on top of my jacket.

I unbuckled my belt, taking off my pants and boxers. The cool breeze hit my cock, causing me to hiss. But good thing my blood cells didn't act up in the moment.

I turned on the shower, immediately stepping in. The cool water hitting my skin, causing me to shiver and groan.

I ran my fingers through my hair, making sure my hair gets damped. I look at the shelves of shampoo. Am I allowed to use these? I remember that Y/n said I stunk, which kinda hurt but was true.

I took the shampoo and started to lather up my body, as noticed the scent was familiar to Y/n's usual scent. I remembered on... Halloween when her scent caused me such ruckus, that scent was different. That one causes me so much arousal.

I hope to find that same scent again.