Chapter 17

POV: First person, Miguel.

Soldiers pointed their guns at the ceiling, as everyone being so tall, no one could see the little girl.

"Gabriella!" I called for her as I ran after her but she would budge. The child too frightened to move. Did she see something at traumatized her?

I yanked her arm but one of her legs got caught from when the concrete fell on her. She fell face forward and screamed in pain as the weight of the concrete, "Ow ow ow,"

"Cariño!" I immediately went to lift the concrete off of her, then I looked up at the sky and saw a blue guy, his body holding electricity.

Soliders swarmed in, shooting at the guy but it's didn't work.

"It's hurts..." Gabriella cries, with my mask I inspected her right leg, she broken a gone.

I carried her in my arms, "I know- I know, Cariño..." my voice quiver, holding tears in front of her, "Just stay with me, stay with me, okay?"

The spider people came to see what the commotion was about. Once they saw it, they leaped into action.

I held her close, trying not to hurt her more. She only nodded, her face scrunched up, holding the pain, "Miguel what-," Y/n gasped at the sight and ran towards me, dodging the scene, "Oh my god, where does it hurt, Cariño?" She brought her hand to Gabriella's cheek.

"Her right leg," I answered her questions, "she broke some bones," I felt my hands shake.

Y/n sighed in relief, gave me a glare but turned to look at the villain, "Get her away from here, now! Back to the HQ go!" I nodded, put on my gizmo and got into the portal.

"What... what about Mami, Miggy?" Gabriella asked weakly, winced in pain once again.

I soothed her arm for from relief, "Your Mami is a very strong woman, she'll be ok," I smooched her forehead, only letting my bottom face show, "We're going to get you help okay?"

"Okay Miggy..."

———{ }———

POV: First person, Y/n

"Holy shit!" Miles brought his hands behind the back of his head, "What is that?!"

"This is another Max Dillon," Jessica sighed, "this one is more powerful,"

I couldn't hold it any longer. Just like last time, my many eyes turned black not white anymore and my fangs grew larger, poking my lips.

"I'm going to rip his organs open," I groaned as I multiplied, clones stretching out of me. It hurts but it's worth it.

There were so many clones, we swung around Max, who was taking punches and kicks from them.

"Woah..." Hobie smirked and chuckled, "Everyone get your popcorns readddyyy," he jumped, with his hands and fingers down. (You know it's kinda weird that Hobie acts less energetic with his mask off or maybe it's because he was having a fun time fighting spot with his friends in the movie. Idk it's probably just me)

Pavitr shivered hiding with the rest of his team, "That's how she did it?" He looked towards Jessica, which she in return nodded.

She let out a laugh, "Yeah through the short footage of it yes, but actually seeing it more terrifying... she reminds a lot like Miguel,"

"Wait where is Miguel?" Gwen looked around for him, Miles doing to same.

Jessica answer Gwen's question, "He went back to the headquarters, Gabriella Earth **** injured her leg,"

"Will she be ok?!" Pavitr's face full of despair, "A child shouldn't be in place like these,"

"Oh, really?" Peter came swinging by giving a quick glance at the clones beating up Max. He smirked with Maymay in the baby carrier.

"Oh right never mind," Pavitr said.

They watched the scene unfold. Seeing that I was able to handle the situation alone. But technically not alone, because clones, you know?

I gashed my claws into his stomach, ripping him open, "AGH!" Max screamed and tried to escape from my clones grasp.

I pushed my hand into his stomach and went up, feeling his bones crack, and his lungs burst. My hands gashed into the into the insides of his head, ripping his face inside, then taking it from for his stomach.

(For better imagination, I used mileena mk11 one of her fatalities, were she's rips her opponent's face out from the stomach)

I mean if you're child was hurt by someone, you'll go insane right?

"Y/n! No!" Jessica ran up to try to stop me, but the clones stopped her, "Y/n stop!" she was already too late.

Yes I did stop, because the Max guy was already dead, "What the hell is wrong with you?! You do know what this means?! The guy can't even go back-,"

I turned to look straight in her eyes, my breathing at its heaviest, "I know what it means," I said coldly, looking down at the face I ripped off and tossing it away. I was covered in blood, "Open the portal, now," I wait for Jessica to open the portal.

She sighed, "Miguel is gonna hate you for this..." she mumbled.

"And so will I once I get there. Now... Open. The. Portal," I demanded again.

"Clean this up," Jessica ordered the spider people while the soldiers cleaned up too, "And you four, come," she signaled to the portal that immediately jumped in.

———{ }———

We reached to the headquarters, I started to swing towards the medical zone. Knowing that Gabriella and Miguel would be there.

Jessica called for me, "Y/n wait!" she groaned and raced after me, "What are you going to do, Y/n!?"

I ignored her calls and questions and stormed into the medical zone. Opening and closing very curtains there was, until I find Gabriella and Miguel.

I opened the curtains to find Miguel reading a Spanish book to Gabriella. Even though the moment was absolutely heartwarming... I wanted to break this man's neck so bad, "Mami, what happened to you?!" she asked turning away from the book.

Miguel looked up to, still wearing his mask in front of the child.

"Later, Cariño," I softly said and turned to Miguel, grabbing him by his hair through the mask.

He whimpered- (I MEAN groaned I mean groaned heh yeah I did🙄 ok! Stop smiling and looking funny! Continuing on), "Hey-,"

I dragged him outside of the medical zone, "Ms. Jones," I turned to her, "Watch Gabriella for me," She nodded, looking towards Miguel.

"Y/n! What is the matter with-," he was interrupted by being thrown out, "Y/n! What's wrong with you?!" He stood up.