Chapter 47

POV: First person, Gabriella.

Today is Halloween, which means we're going to go to a Spider Halloween party at the spider headquarters, Yay!

"Here let me help you put your costume on, Cariño," Mami went down to my level and help me put my musketeers costume, fixing my mask, "Okay, good," she smiled and pat my head.

I looked up at her, "Do you have Miggy's costume?" I asked and she nodded, having the costume in a bag, "I hope he will yes to wear it,"

Mami grinned, "Of course he will, who wouldn't?" she smirked and opened the portal. She held out her hand and I took it, "Hold tight," she warned me.

———{ }———

When we arrived at the headquarters, everyone wasn't in their spider suits! They were in costumes! Which is easier... maybe? Most of their spider suit for very similar.

I was in awe, "Mami look that group are dressed like those Glitter force Doki Doki!" I shook her arm, pointed to another floor, where the group of people dressed up at Glitter Forces.

Mami gasped, "You're right," she laughed and held my hand as we walked through the crowd, sighing, "Now we just need to find Miguel-,"

"Ms. O'Hara! Ms. O'Hara!" someone called for Mami. This alerted her and she hid me behind her back. The man in a chef costume? Panged heavily, he put his hands or his knees, "I'm so- so so sorry to bother you but- could you help make cupcakes?" the man asked desperately and wheezed for some air.

"Cup... cakes?" Mami started at the chef confused, "Uh- sure- but my daughter needs supervision," she reasoned and I groaned.

"But Mami, I can take care of myself," I whined, swinging our hands together.

Mami looked down at me and frowned, "And...?"

"I can find Miggy on my own, I know where his work office is," I nodded and added, "so you can go make your cupcakes and I'll go on my-,"

"Hey, it's the Y/n and Gabriella!" Gwen cut me off and waved at us, our attention towards them.

They're so green... I gasped and ran over to them, "Wow all of you are dressed as the ninja turtles!" I jumped in excitement.

Miles as Leonardo, the one with the blue mask. Hobie as Raphael, the one with the red mask. Gwen as Donatello, the one with the purple mask. And lastly, Pavitr as Michelangelo, the one with the orange mask. (I tried to make their personalities fit with the ninja turtles personalities. Sorry if it's a little off)

"Ya like it?" Miles asked as they all posed like this

"You guys look so cool!" I complimented them. And idea came in mind, "Mami can they take me to Miggy? Pleaseeeee," I put my hands together, pleading.

Mami looked at the 4 and the chef, "Okay," she nodded and frowned, "but you don't get to any trouble. And you four rascals too!" she pointed at finger at the four, glaring.

"Oh and," Mami handed me Miggy's musketeers costume, "You can give it the Miggy, okay?" I took it.

I hummed a yay and skipped with them to find Miggy. I heard Mami sigh and click her tongue, before speaking to the chef about those cupcakes.

"I hope Miguel isn't still mad with us," Miles nervously laughed, sweating, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Huh? What happened?" I asked with curiosity.

"Oh... nothing!" Pavitr immediately looking at everyone to not tell me.

"It's best you leave that to the older ones, yeah kid?" Hobie smirked warmly at me, "It's just a problem between your Mami and Miguel,"

"Hobie!"

———{ }———

When we got to Miggy's office... it was decorated with Halloween decorations. Webs, bats, ghosts and of course, spiders.

We stepped inside. I gasped quietly, the place looked haunted but not too haunted. Suddenly someone was making ghost sounds.

Miles screamed like girl and jumped into Gwen's arms, "Miles..." she sighed and laughed, "It's just Lyla as a ghost," everyone laughed at Miles's jump scare.

Lyla took off her ghost mask and snorted a laugh, "My costume isn't even that scary and you're scared?" she smirked, teasing Miles.

We laughed some more until, some else jumped and did a 'Boo!' It was Miggy!

We stopped laughing and started at him, with the most plain face ever to exist.

"Boss..."

"Dude..."

"That was cringe..." Lyla commented and hummed, "Maybe the Dracula costume was too much..." Miggy wore a suit with a cape, still having his spider suit and mask under it all.

Miggy growled and turned to look at me. We stared at each other for a second then, "Miggy!" I opened my arms, running towards him.

He beamed, "Gabriella!" he knelt down to hug me. He hugged me and swung me around, "How did you convince your Mami?" he asked.

I evilly laughed, "I have my ways," I answered and took out the musketeers costume Mami and I got for Miggy, "Can you wear this? It's the three musketeers. Mami and I are musketeers, so I wanted you to be our third one! And we made sure to find the right size," I handed him the costume with a smile.

Miggy grinned behind his mask, "Aw, thank you, Cariño. I'll go put it on right now!" he zoomed away and came back with the musketeers costume, still with his suit and mask underneath. He looked down on himself, "How do I look?"

"Awesome!" I took out my fake sword, "All for one!" I put on a deeper voice and waited him to finish his part of the famous line.

Miggy quickly took for his fake sword. Hands roaming around his waist. Finding his sword, he took it out, "And one for all...? Is that how it goes?" he mumbled the last part.

"Yup!" I grinned and decided to have some fun, "I challenge you to a duel, sir!"

Miggy smirked, "Challenge accepted," he played along.

"Oh I'm recording this!" Lyla took out her phone.

"Alright everyone, let's bet," Hobie suggested.

"Lyla! Make sure to send me the recording!" Miles added.