Chapter 61

POV: First person, Miguel.

I got out of the shower, grabbing a clean towel and wrapping it around my slim hips.

As I picked up my dirty clothes, I pressed my gizmo to turn on my suit. I clearly had nothing to wear here.

I walked out of bathroom, seeing a
Y/n with only a towel wrapped around her luscious frame.

She looked away from her phone, she frowned looking at me, "Oh, you're wearing your spider suit..." Y/n stood up, ready to go take her shower.

I stopped from her tracks, one of my hands up, trying to ignore her visible neck and collar bone, "Hold on, is there something wrong with my suit," I saw the disappointment in her eyes.

Y/n turned to her bed, were some clothes were neatly folded, "I had some clothes for you to wear, but if you're more comfortable in your suit that's fine by me," she gave me a small smile and pushed forward to the bathroom, our shoulders touching.

I stared blankly at the clean clothes, as I heard Y/n closed the bathroom door. I picked up the clothes, the black shirt seem a little small but the gray sweatpants being quite big. Why does she have these clothes? Oh, right, I see now.

I took my suit, proceeding put on the gray sweatpants. Since I didn't have any clean boxers to wear, I made sure I had a pep talk with my friend/enemy down there, telling them to behave. I then put on the shirt. I pulled in the neck of the shirt, the shirt tugging to me quite tight.

I heard a knock on the bedroom door, "Cariño?" I called for her.

Gabriella opened the door, with a bright smile, "Is Mami still showering?" she asked and I nodded.

"Should we watch another movie?" she asked.

I hummed, "Sure we can. But I'm not the best at picking movies so you're going to pick still," I explained, sitting on Y/n's bed.

"I was thinking of watching Ferdinand," Gabriella suggested, "I haven't watched it. It's an old movie just like the rest of the one we watched,"

We talked about movies for a bit, even though I never really watched movies at much as before.

I told Gabriella to pack a bag of her favorite snacks, knowing that her favorites aren't at the cafeteria. She left the room closing the door.

Mami- I mean Y/n walked out of the bathroom, the towel wrapped around her. Drips of crystal clear water, dripped from her body to the floor. Her hair wet and moist from the steamy shower.

"Oh you wore the clothes?" Y/n looked at me, before going to her closet room. She turned on the lights, I no longer saw her frame. But my face flushed and eyes grew big, seeing her dropping the towel to the floor.

I covered my face with one hand, looking at the other direction. This moment reminding me of when I walked out on her changing.

And should we not forget that she knows I love her?! Dios me salve...

"Ok let's go," Y/n stepped out of her closet, wearing comfortable clothes, as she dried her hair with the towel. She noticed my blushing mess, "Miguel? Are the clothes to hot for you?" she asked.

"No no no... um," I shook my head, trying to change the subject, "Why do you have men clothes...?" I asked.

Y/n hummed and pondered for a bit, "Oh! Gabriel left them one time," she replied, with a smile, "once and a while he stays here," she added.

"Gabriel? May I ask how he had been doing?" I asked, resting my hands and arms on her soft bed, leaning back. I still felt the heat on my body.

She continued to dry her hair, "He's doing fine, I supposed... he sent me a picture of... his ofrenda," Y/n stayed quiet for a bit, then speaking again, "Let's go, now,"

———{ }———

POV: First person, Y/n

Once we made it to Miguel's office, Gabriella suggested we make a pillow fort, along with cushions and blankets.

"Oh no! Oh no! It's falling! Miggy quick!" Gabriella tried to make the fort stand up straight.

"I'm trying! AHH-," Miguel screams as the pillow fort falls on the both of them. I laughed as I recorded this all on my phone, saving it to laugh on future days.

"Mami, how come you're not helping!?" Gabriella pouted and glared at me as she got out of the pillows, turning to Miguel.

I giggled, "I am," I lied, as I kept the phone up and recorded.

Miguel fake groaned, "Cariño you gotta help me... the pillows are too heavy," he lied, his body in a starfish position.

"Not they're not!" Gabriella bent down, taking Miguel's arm, trying to lift him up, but we was too heavy for her.

Finally Miguel stood up, he and Gabriella looking at the pile of blankets, cushions and pillows, wondering how they're going to build it standing up right.

"Here hold the phone, Miguel," I gave him my phone, he took it, holding up. He recorded me building the fort now.

As I build the fort, I sensed Miguel's smile behind the camera, "Here, Mami," Gabriella handed me a blanket to cover up the fort.

"Ta da!" I clapped and so did Gabriella.

"Yay," Gabriella eager to go inside, went in and gasped, "It's big enough for all of us!" She got out and dragged us in, along with the snacks and laptops.

Gabriel in the middle as alway, "We're gonna watch Ferdinand," she went on Disney+ and turned on Ferdinand, a story about a bull loving flowers and who refuses to bull fight.

At the end of the movie, Gabriella already fell asleep, leaving Miguel and I by ourselves. I turned of the laptop, putting it to the side, while Miguel put the snacks away.

Without nothing, we fell asleep, with Gabriella in the middle, our arms wrapped around the other.

(You guy don't know how much i give you. Like seriously now I have 4 smut chapters drafted)