Chapter 67

POV: First person, Miguel.

I dried myself with a wet towel as Y/n went to the shower to go wash herself. I offered to help her, but she refused saying I might get... yeah I would.

I open the wardrobes, finding my clothes in there. The whole apartment has changed bit by bit. Having my belongings here. I counted the days of how much I've been here. As long as I still see my universe, I can go here, I hope.

I stayed longer than I did... in the last one. I sighed in relief, but still want to be cautious if anything goes wrong.

Y/n got out of the shower, the crystal clear water dripping along her hair to her shoulders, disappearing on the towel wrapped around her.

She walked to her closet, dropping the towel to the floor. After she got changed, she stared to dry her hair with the towel, "What do you want for breakfast?" she asked.

I put on my shirt, turning to her, "Why don't I cook breakfast?" I pouted, readjusting my shirt, walking up to her, "Me offering to help you bathe is reasonable to refuse but I can cook for you and Gabriella..." my face a little disappointed when ever Y/n decides to do the cooking and house work here. I did all that too as I was a single dad...

"Then we can cook together. Sorry..." Y/n apologized, "I'm just used to do things on my own around here," she opened the door and I followed, closing it.

I hummed, walking pass by her, "Alright then... we'll make breakfast together," I turned around, then feeling something being thrown at me, "Y/n-," she threw a apron on me.

Y/n chuckled as I looked down at the apron in my hand. I check if there was any words on it, but thank god it didn't.

I hummed as I put it on. It was a little tight, due to the fact that this size was for Y/n, "I'll be making some pancakes if that's okay," I bent down to find a pan.

"Hmm, okay," I heard Y/n said, as I looked for a pan. I felt Y/n's eyes on me, so I stood up straight and slowly turned to see if she was.

I turned to see her staring at my eyes, but before that... "Is there something wrong?" I asked, raising a brow at her.

Y/n smiled and spoke, "Louis was right," she nodded and went to open the fridge as if that didn't just happen.

I bent down again, a little confused, "He was right about what?" I asked, my eyes lit up finding a pan, reaching for it.

"That your ass is plump," Y/n blanket said as if her comment was a fact. She hummed as she got fruits and whip cream from the fridge.

I bumped my head from the counters, "Ay Coño!" I hissed in pain, standing straight with the pan in hand, trying to process was Y/n just said, "My what?!"

"Your ass," Y/n said again, is making eye contact. Then her eyes lingered on my body, especially my-

I immediately covered and glare at her, with a deep reddened face, "Stop looking at it," I looked away.

"Well that's going to be hard," she smirked.

A few minutes pass, as I flipped a fluffy pancake, pressing it. I don't know if the stove was making me hot or Y/n. Feeling her eyes on my ass all the way.

I gripped the spatula tight, trying to ignore her gaze.

But thank god, Gabriella had woken up, opening the door, "Good morning," she mumbled and smile at us in her pajamas. She sniffed the air, "Is that pancakes?" she asked, her smile grew wider.

Y/n nodded and hummed, "Yup!" she placed cut up fruits and whipped cream on the dinner table. Gabriella walking forward sitting down.

I placed the last pancake on a plate full of pancakes, which were on a counter. Y/n stood next me, us in front of Gabriella who was half asleep.

Y/n grabbed a handful of my ass, making me squeak, "Y/n!" I pushed her hand away, "Not right now..." I blushed, gritting my teeth. Who's more horny now?!

Eventually that stopped and we all ate a good full filling breakfast.

"I can go back to sleep after this? Miggy and I..." Gabriella yawned, "we stay up late..." she rubbed her eyes.

Y/n nodded, "Of course you can, it's the weekend," she took Gabriella empty plate into the sink.

I gulped my pancake, "Just make sure to brush your teeth okay? You didn't get to last night," I started to clean up as Gabriella headed to her bathroom to brush our teeth, leaving Y/n and I alone again.

We quietly cleaned up, I obviously glanced at her once and a while. To see if she was still looking at my ass and if she was going to continue...

I quietly groaned, mentally cursing at my friend down there. Everything Y/n does gets me riled up and I hate that I do yet at the same time, I can't handle it myself.

As I was washing the dishes, Y/n comes from behind. Gently placing some dishes in the sink for me to clean, whilst her other hand grazing against the crack of my ass.

I flinched and turned to her, us making eye contact, "You're doing that on purpose..." I mumbled, letting out a sigh.

"What do you mean?" Y/n acted dumb again. I was about to say something until I whimpered, Y/n squeezing my ass again, "You mean this?" she rubbed them.

I gripped onto the sink hard, as if holding my breath, my face looking constipated, "Fuck... Mami," I groaned, bring my head down. I whined, "God... why do you always make me feel like this?" I turned to look at her. Her body behind me now, hands soothing circles around my hips.

"It's not my fault, that I have an effect on you," she giggled, resting her head on my shoulder, "I know you wanna go again~ hmm?"

I wanted to lie and say no. But who can refuse?

"Yes, Mami,"