Chapter 65

(Warning: smut)

POV: First person, Miguel.

I squirmed and moan loudly as her teeth bit into my breast, whilst her other hand still squeezed my dick, "Fuck fuck fuck... Oh Mami..." I never realized I called her Mami the whole time, but it felt right to, "Oh Mami... oh fuck!" she used her tongue to flick and swirl my nipple.

The wet sound of her tongue on me and the precum as lube to jerk me off, "Nngh... oh... oh Mami...Hazme cum hasta- que me sienta entumecido, p- por favor," I spoke Spanish, "Por favor, Mami..." I whined, bringing the pillow down a bit to get a peak of Y/n's face, not knowing I lifted myself up a bit.

She stopped her lick and looked up at me. I saw some white fluid on the side of her mouth, she licked her lips, "Seems like right here..." she pressed harder to my nipples, I let out a groan, seeing it squirt out white stuff forming out of it, my eyes widened as Y/n continued, "came first," she joked.

"How... how did I?" I breathed heavily. Can men actually lactate? How come I never heard of this? I pressed the pillow very close to my mouth, muffled my whines, "Gah... oh! Mami... no demasiado duro... por favor... aghh!" she could clearly see that every time she squeezes out the fluid from my breast, it causes my cock to make a noticeable twitch. So she continued to squeeze me dry, the milk oozing out of me.

My nipples now swollen as she dipped her head down, to lick off the access milk around my breast, my torso. I flinched with a whine at the end, every time she pressed her hot tongue on my skin, "Hmph... ghhn!" Y/n press her thump on the tip of my cock, stopping the precum from going.

"Wait wait... you can't do that..." I pouted, moving my hand to pushed her hand away.

She webbed both my hands to the bedpost. The blooded webs too strong for me to get out. Obviously not tight, but too sticky to get out of.

She let go off me fully, her skin no longer against mine, "Mami...?" I called for her, the pillow on my face, not allowing me to know what's going on. Why the fuck did I put the pillow on me?!

I felt the bed not move, feeling her weight on it still, "Por favor tócame, seré... bueno," I felt my cock twitch at nothing, "Seré bueno..." I said again. The words I poured out, reminded me of my hallucinations.

I heard the sound of clothes being taken off, but they weren't mine. Then I felt the skin of Y/n's thighs over mine. I bucked my hips up again, "Por favor, Mami," I begged.

She lifted herself up, I felt something wet and warm on the tip of cock. Y/n pushed down into me, her pussy sucking in my cock the minute it goes.

I let out a loud whine, being stopped by Y/n, who took the pillow off (Gracias a Dios) and immediately covered my mouth. Her other hand when to her lips, telling me to be quiet.

I muffled a okay with a moan in between. More tears spill and she continue to clenched around me. My eyes looked down at her body against mine. Oh wow, I loved this sight unfold.

Seeing her pussy just as wet as my cock, our body fluids mixed together. (Please idk what I'm doing) The sight caused my dick to twitch, and thrust my hips into her her cunt. Which in return, she let out a shaky moan, dropped her head down to my shoulder, "Por favor muévete... tengo tantas ganas de correrme," I spoke in Spanish again. Losing my English already, "Please... Mami, hazme correrme..." I begged again, desperately want to break out her webs.

She sighed and smiled, planting a kiss right under my eyes, "Alright... since you're being very polite these pass few days," Y/n began by slowly bringing her hips, "Just so you know, I'm on birth control," she added, which was good.

When I thought she would tease me again, I was about beg for more, "Por favor, Mami. I can't- Ahgg!" I bit my lip hard, tasting that metallic in my mouth, as she slammed her hips down into my cock, not giving me enough time to even speak or even think properly, "oh mierda! oh mierda! Nghh! Por favor no pares, continúa, Mami," I pleased, feeling her catching up speed with every thrust.

The room with filled with the sound of skin slapping, my cried and whimper and the sound of Y/n's groaned and heavy breathing. With every thrust, as I try to speak I couldn't, only the sound of my moans and whimper along with my incoherent words could be hear. Not a single full sentence in progress.

Y/n went back to massaging my breast, milk oozing out again, "You're doing so well, Miguel. Keep it up, okay," she kissed my nose, I melt by the touch of her lips.

I squirmed, leaving my mouth, blood drooling out of my mouth. My noises grew louder, now the fact that I wasn't biting my lip. Y/n pressed her lips on mine hardly, muffling my moans as she snaps her hips against my mine.

My climax was reached, the both of us could feel it as Y/n clench harder than before. If she continued to do that I would've come right there, "Por favor, déjame correrme, Mami... por favor," I muffled, her tongue wrestling with mine, "dentro de ti... por favor por favor oh por favor..."

We were so close, I could feel it. My whimpers and moan grew louder and louder by the minute, I squeezed my eyes shut, coming in the matter of seconds. I rolled my eyes back, whilst releasing.

I was the first to come, then Y/n eventually came right afterwards, along with her whimper at the end. She slumped down, her head resting on my chest, now cockwarming me. She took the web off of me, I immediately grasped onto her, holding her tight, "We'll shower in the morning if that's okay," Y/n said.

I hummed, repositioning myself, "Hmm..." I kissed her goodnight.

(The show isn't over yet😊)