Chapter 64

(GUYS HOW DO YOU SPELL SMUT?! Also I'm hyperventilating from this Miguel look alike)

POV: First person, Y/n.

I grabbed his chin, my body touching his, "this side of you is so... so vulnerable..." I smirked, my other hand grazing his abs, to his plump chest.

His breathing became heavily by the minute, pushing his body impossibly close to mine. His graze daring not to look at me, too shameful I suppose, "You'll try to be quiet right? We don't want to traumatized her, yes?" I took a handful of his chest, squeezing it gently.

Miguel squeeze his eyes shut, bittung his lips to contain that obvious moan that came out, "Y- yes..." his hands were out, not knowing where to place them.

I grinned an evil one, wanting to see that red face turn into a darker tone, "So tell what you were doing when you fell on me?" I asked, slowly pushing him to my bed, "the one on Halloween,"

"Nothing... nothing.... Just- just finishing up some work..." Miguel groaned as I pushed him onto the bed, his back resting on it, "I was behind... mmph... on something important..." he gulped, watching me tower over him. My hands right above his head.

I titled my head, now a dead stare planted across my face, "You're lying," I caught him. I knew what he did before, never brought it up cause children were there at the time, "Tell me what you did," I yanked his hair forcefully, getting the most whorist noise ever.

He flinched right away, arching his back. Now how come someone be turned on from just a few touches? Well maybe he's touch starved, "I- I was... ay coño!" he rolled the back of his eyes, reaching his skull as I touch that revealing boner of his, gently rubbing his clothed cock, "oh... Haa..." he tugged into the (f/c) sheets, knuckles turning white already.

"Come on... don't have to hide it from me," I pout, press my hand firmly on his crotch, watching his hip buck into it. How sensitive is this guy?

"I was- I was... was- hngh- do- doing something shameful- I'm... sorry," Miguel stuttered and flinched. He pressed his head down further into the soft bed.

I leaned forward, my mouth closed to his ear, "What was that shameful something?" I whispered as I lifted my fingers off his boner, his hips chasing them.

He whined. when my fingers were no longer on him, "I was... jerking myself off... I'm sorry... that was... unprofessional of me... sorry," he apologized again, my hand resting on his cheek.

He turned his lips to my palm, planting kisses at every angle, as I brought my hand closer, "Oh... that really is shameful," I nodded in agreement, taking the end of his tight shirt, pulling it up. Seeing his plumped chest and hard nipples all out and about.

Miguel shivered as the cold air hit his bare skin, seeing his buds go harder and perked up more. His eyes looked at me then his chest. I looked at his teary eyes, his pupil grew big, just like the excitement in his pants.

I took the end of his shirt, bring it to his mouth. He knew that signal, his latched his teeth into his shirt, holding it so it won't bother us, "Do you lactate?" I asked, the question a joke.

Miguel furrowed his eyebrows, bitting down his shirt, "N- no I don't think so?" he mumbled, "Men don't l- lactate..." he shook his head, wondering why would I ask a question like that at a moment like this.

I smirked, pinching his right nipple, "Are you sure? I'm sure men can, look how plump yours are," I pressing my thumb on the other, using my other fingers to squeeze his breast.

His teeth gripped into his shirt harder, almost ripping it, as he looked down at his chest. His face looking fucked out, looking at me, "Can you... just get on with it?" he turned his head to the side, squeezing his eyes shut.

He whimpered quite loud when I pinched harder, he jolt, rolling his eyes back, "Please... ha... stop teasing me," he begged, already having a tear leave his eyes, "It hurts... so much. Do something about it, Mami..." he sniffled, not realizing he called me Mami, not as a joke.

I chuckled, leaning forward to give wet kisses on his neck, "Calling me Mami already?" I gave him what he want, digging my hands under his pants and boxers. My fingers now in contact with his cock. I felt it twitch, as Miguel let out a moan, thankful that the shirt muffled him. I shushed him, "Remember to be quiet, Miguel..." I kissed his forehead, feeling him nodded and look up at me.

"Please ruin me," he pleased, his hands still gripping onto the sheets. I pushed him closer to the middle of the bed, his head now resting on a pillow.

His mouth still holding his shirt, but that was also covered by a pillow. He gripped onto the pillow, covering his face too. Too embarrassed or just want to try to be quiet? He let out a whine when I chuckled at his shyness, "Shy now too? What has made you so vulnerable? I asked, pulling down his pants and boxers to his thighs.

He groaned quiet in frustration, holding the pillow tighter, "Yes- just- please Mami," he let some more tear, "Just get to where I can't think of anything but you. I want it till I faint and can't walk in the morning... mmh... please Mami... it really hurts..." he sobbed.

I looked down at his red and swollen cock, looking back up at him who continued crying and pleading for me to do something. I squeezed the base of his dick hardly, he let out a whimper, arching his back off the bed, "Oh! More... more please. Make me cum," he cried, his thighs already trembling, "Please Mami..."

I grinned, leaving forward to his bud, "Be patient, Miguel. Let me take the time to admire you,"

(More food tomorrow dw)