Chapter 59

(I found out some information that Miguel's hands measure 11 inches what?!😭 also that smut you saw at the last chapter. The whole smut scene is about 3 chapters long. Your welcome btw)

POV: First person, Y/n.

I turned my head, gasping as I saw my therapy friend and his 3 kids, "Winston!" I let go of Miguel's arms, hearing a thud. I quickly turn around, seeing Miguel on the floor, "Miguel, it's not nap time," I scolded him and headed to Winston and his kids.

I walked over to him and smiled, "I didn't know you come here,"

Winston smiled back, holding his youngest kid, "Well, the kids wanted to come and I had the day off so yeah," he explained, his smile faded as he saw a huge figure behind me.

I tilt my head in confusion, before turning around to see Miguel behind me, his face scrunched up and the face paint smeared around him.

I held my laugh as I gave him some make up removal wipes, he gladly took it.

As that was happening, Winston asked a question, "Who's this?" he whispered to me, as he let his kids play in the bouncy house.

"Oh he's just my-," Miguel interrupts me.

"I'm her husband," he said confidently with a glare, crossing his arm. His face now visible after wiping away all that paint.

I stared at him in shock, "Miguel, wha-," he cuts me off again, pressing his lips against. My hands on his chest, while his huge arm enveloping me.

The kiss got deeper and deeper, more stuffy and humid. He stops and hugs me, putting his chin on my shoulder as he stares dead on at Winston. Miguel scrunched up his nose with a pout too.

"Miguel, oh what the hell..." I got out of his tight grasp as I heard him whine, from my touch gone from his.

"Ignore him and he's not my husband," I shook my head, clicking my tongue, glaring at him before looking back at Winston, who was quite frightened by Miguel's build and stare.

"So how's-," I was cut off again. What now, Miguel?!

It wasn't Miguel who spoke it was Louis, "OH MY GOD! You guys actually hooked up?!" he came racing towards us, with a huge smirky grin. He pushed himself right into me, whispering to me, "How big was it?" he asked.

Before I could say I don't know, Miguel grabbed me, putting me on his shoulder. He placed his hand on my back and the other the back of my knees, "Miguel!" I struggled to get out as he walked me over to Gabriella and the rest of the children.

Louis blankly stared at us before looking at Winston, "Hi!" he greeted.

"Hi..." Winston waved awkwardly.

I sighed as I was carried away by Miguel, watching my friends, which I didn't really have much friends. What a loner.

"Having fun, Cariño?" Miguel asked Gabriella, as he still had his arms wrapped around me.

Gabriella turned to look at us, letting out a giggle, "Why are you carrying Mami?" she asked, covering her mouth.

Miguel let out a chuckle as he set me down, "If you wanted me to leave then should've said so, not carry me away," I scolded.

He rolled his eyes, as they look at somewhere else, his gaze falls upon Coochie and Eliza, the mother and daughter brats.

Though they don't know that Miguel was piercing glares at them, they were doing the same as Gabriella and I.

As Gabriella and I talked about the most fun things possible, Miguel wrapped his hand around my waist filling, literally holding half of my stomach. I decided not to push away, wondering why he's so touch starved for some reason.

He closed the gap between us, as pulls me in, our sides touching each other. He side eyes the brats, seeing their glares grow harsher.

After some time, Coochie and Eliza came to us, along with other parents and children too?

"Hello Ms. O'Hara, good to see you here," Coochie greeted me, all joyful and giddy, while holding a drink of sort. I furrowed my brows in confusion, wondering why she's being nice and has that blush on her cheeks. It's not warm out here, right?

"Um Hi?" I waved awkwardly, deciding to pull Gabriella close to me just in case, "Is there... something you like to discuss?" I asked.

Miguel adverted his eyes away. He thought to himself, that this was a bad idea. If he hasn't wrapping his starving fingers around me, then the brats wouldn't have to be here, bothering us.

"Well... so how the relationship going for the both you," Coochie looked directly at Miguel, who glared at the woman. Clearly not seeing such piercing eyes, she continued, "I know that Y/n can stubborn and bratty at some times, you know? And her anger issues are quite to worse of them all," she giggled, sipping on her cup.

Oh damn right I have anger issues, she's the reason why. I decided to take deep breaths, just listening to her insults of me, I didn't want to embarrass myself on front of her side...

Miguel noticed my behavior change a bit, gently squeezing my hips a bit. Is he going to do anything?

"Now if she does anything abusive, call me," that set me off.

"Abusive?! Listen here you daughter of a goddamn hoe! I'm not the one who's be abusive nor is the one encouraging her daughter to bully other children at school! You're not physically abusive, but mentally you are!" I huffed and continued, releasing myself from Miguel's grasp, "You have no right to call me that! And had have my daughter and I have ever done to you?!"

Everyone gasped as I revealed Coochie true nature to everyone at the park. She darted her eyes at everyone. Panicked a bit, before putting up a nervous smirk. Clutching the foam cup. Within seconds did she raised the cup at me, readying to throw the drink at me. I guess she is physically abusive.

I mentally and physical prepared my self for the worst. Seeing the drink spring out, coming right at me as I put Gabriella behind me.