Chapter 89

(Ik y'all wanted Miguel to see Oscar but it looks like that's not gonna happen.

Also the Lloyd Garmadon x reader is going first cause I already got a story in mind and Billy Batson will go second. Since you guys never said anything I just picked what I had more ideas on.)

POV: First person, Y/n.

I groaned as I put pressure on my arm. It was glitching, but not disappearing.

I did my best to stay away from people as much as possible. I looked down at my gizmo, "Oh no... no no no mierda..." I tried to turned on the gizmo, but it won't turn on, "No no no don't do this to me already," I sighed in frustration.

As time flew by, I was getting weaker and weaker. Until I heard the voice of someone I thought I've never see again, "I feel her! She's near!" Gabriella said.

With blurry vision, I was able to shape up Gabriella's figure, "Mami? Mami! Papá, her arm!" she knelt down to be, trying to get me up, "Mami?" She called me again.

"Oh... Cariño..." I laughed a little, yet started to cough, "Are you okay?" I asked, while in the back came the others running to us.

"I'm fine, Mami..." Gabriella held her tears for some reason, "Don't cry. Don't cry," she mumbled to herself.

She held my hand as Miguel knelt down too, "Oh... Y/n, I found you," he smiled in relief, holding back tears too. He turned to Gabriella, "Come on Cariño, let's go bring Mami home," he picked me up, bridal style.

I didn't know what happened after that, but the warm embrace I received was enough to make me realize that everything was going to be alright.

———{ }———

I felt the feeling of warmth again, two bodies enveloping mine. I groaned quietly, the sun hitting my face. I hissed, covering my eyes, a sharp feeling on my arm.

There I was a wire in my bloodstream, as it was connected to a bag that was giving me water glucose.

I looked down to find Miguel and Gabriella cradled beside me. Both snoring peacefully.

I decided to stay like this, closing my eyes again. Miguel let out a sigh and rose up, I felt his breath tickle my face. And... ew I think I need to get better toothpaste for him.

I felt his plump lips on my forehead, "Te amo, Y/n," he pressed his forehead on mine, inhaling my scent, "Your daughter misses you a lot. She hasn't been eating, and her powers are hard for her to control. She needs you... I need you, Y/n,"

I pretend to sleep, because I'm good at it. Miguel grumbled something and buried his head into the crook of my neck, "Papá... stop moving, you might hurt Mami," Gabriella readjust herself to sleep.

"Sorry," he mumbled, his hand on my chest, to hear my heartbeat for confirmation I'm still alive, "We should go home and eat breakfast, yeah? Or do you want to go eat somewhere today?" he asked Gabriella.

"No..." Gabriella whined, "Stay with Mami," she pouted.

"Mami is going to get upset of you don't eat, Cariño," he warned her, he was about to get up.

"Yes, Cariño," I opened my eyes, my hand already running my fingers through Gabriella's hair, "I am upset," Both gasped.

"Mami!"

"Y/n!"

They group hugged me, "HACK! Oh my god! You guys are hurting me!" I pushed them away.

"Oh sorry Mami," Gabriella apologized. Miguel looked around the place, his thoughts gone.