Chapter 5

POV: First person, Y/n

I looked that to portal in front of me, the colors were so familiar, just like the powers I received from the radioactive spider.

I reached by my hand towards the portals, "Is this harmful?" I asked the people behind me.

"Nope. It's completely safe. My daughter wasn't harm from it," the guy named Peter answered for me and I nodded.

I jumped in, my vision cloud at first by a ray of multiple neon color swarm my surroundings.

What beautiful yet abnormal colors...

Up ahead I saw the leader of the Spider Society. (His big ass blueberries cheek visible) Anyways... the others also came too, feeling them behind me, watching me.

This is awkward...

After a few minutes, Miguel cut open the portal to his universe with a slash from the big draggers that appears from behind his arm.

I jumped out, a little wobbly due to the fact that I never went through a portal from a different universe.

I looked up to see so many Spider people, walking upside down, side ways, or swinging around to place.

I stood there for a minute, sensing the other walking pass me as I stared at the many others just like me.

I heard a cough that came from the Leader of the Spider Society, "This way," I signaled with a turn from his head, mask still on.

I tilted my head and walked behind him, blinking in curiosity with my many eyes, "So is your identity still classified-," he cut me, as he turned to look my head.

"Yes it is-," I then cut him back.

"...Miguel," I finished sternly, placing both my hands on my hips.

He expressed his emotions through the outlines of his mask, seeing him glare at me, "Where you watching us?"

I blinked my many eyes and looked up at him, "That's classified," I called for Lyla as I could hear Miguel grumble, "Lyla lead the way... to the 'important' thing," Lyla appeared.

"Roger that, Ma'am!" She salute and beamed, "Follow me,"

———{                                     }———

"Don't tell me he's gonna do that same thing to he did to me," Miles whispered.

"Oh I hope this doesn't go so bad," Pavitr face dropped a bit, his shoulders sinking.

"I really don't know," Gwen sighed, "But maybe she'll be alright? She's really strong," she reassured Miles, remembering that Y/n fought off all of them with ease.

I heard them whispered as we walked into Miguel's lab, "Now first we need to discuss about your cannon event," Miguel spoke, "Lyla did you fix that video footage glitch,"

"Nope," Lyla appeared, "Can't be fixed," Miguel pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed in frustration.

Well... he doesn't so that... he usually buries his face with his hands- wait- stop comparing them.

"But we can still use it," Lyla reassured him, bringing but the footage in which I recognize.

Miguel pushed the orange screen towards me, "This... you never knew your canon event occur but you were able to prevent the event from happening. Y/n your world may be collapsing because your canon event never happened so I need you to-,"

"Wait. What do you mean by 'canon event'? Is that something that will cause a big effect?" I cut him off by asking questions.

Miguel took his mask off, which made me stiffen. He saw that but brush it off and continued to speak, "Enough questions," he brought his hand up, "that day when a building was supposed to fall... your child was supposed to die that same day..." a visible sadness in his eyes could be seen.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and anger, "What?! Even if she was supposed to die. I'm not letting that happen if it happens again," I walked closer to him, looking up.

Miguel didn't move or flinch, yet glared down at me, "Your universe may disappear... another event will occur soon in your universe...," his breath hitched and he turned to look at me directly, "I'm sorry- Y/n but... I supposed this is your daughter's fate,"

My breathing uneasy, I turned to Lyla, "How soon?" I asked, but Lyla gave a glance towards Miguel, signaling not to tell, "Tell me!" Without me noticing, my tech mask unleashed, the large fangs appeared.

As adrenaline surges through my vein, my vision grew almost red at every edge.

I turned to look at the others, my fangs shown. I pointed at someone who I knew was closed to Miguel, Jessica, "You! You know something! Tell me!" I demanded, my eyes turning full black as I turned back to look at Miguel and I turned to leave giving up on asking them.

Suddenly, without me noticing, Miguel threw a small device right near my feet. I stared at it for a second, along with confusion, "What?" I mumbled under my breath.

The small device burst out a red barrier, enveloping me, "What the- Hey what is this?!" I banged on the see through barrier hard.

Miguel walked towards me with his hands on his hips and let out another gruesome sigh, "You can't go it'll ruin the canon event,"

"Miguel I really thing you should think this through," Jessica tried to reason with him after Lyla secretly showed a certain picture of someone, "She has-,"

"No... NO! You have to let me out! You can't do this!" I banged harder on the barrier, sweat formed on my forehead as Miguel was not able to lock eyes with me dead on.

He raised a brow, unamused by my rant, "And why should I? You didn't encounter your canon event, you can't go back. It's dangerous,"

"I don't give a damn of some event, you have to let me see her," I banged on the barrier as hard as I could, with all force.

"Who?" He asked, folding his arms.

"that is none of your concern," I glared at him, my fangs poking my own lips, drawing blooding, "why are you doing this?! Why would you lie to me?" I turned away from him licking my lips.

Miguel brought his head and sigh, "It was the a simple way to convince you to come here... I'm unimpressed that you fell for it," I saw him slightly roll his eyes by the reflection of the red barrier.

What should I do?!

———{                                     }———

I sighed, pacing back and forth at the tight space I had in this barrier. A hand on my chin and the other wrapped around myself as I concentrate on how to get out here.

They decided to put me with the anomalies, even though I wasn't one.

"Don't worry, Gabi... Estaré en casa pronto," I whispered under my breath, too focus on how to get out of here.

"You speak Spanish?" I jumped to see a young boy right in front of me, "Ah... lo siento," he said with a too much American accent.

I looked at him and then went back to focusing a way out, "The name's Miles-,"

"I know," I said harshly and sigh, "Why are you here, kid?" I crossed my arms.

"Well because... I don't know I have some empathy for you I suppose," Miles shrugged and continued, "I've been in this situation because so I know how it feels," he explained.

"Oh... ok," I calmed down, nodding. An idea came in mind, "and how did you escape?" I asked casually.

Miles smile grew wider, excited to talk about himself, "I used my powers that I received from a radioactive spider," he wriggled his fingers, "I have some type of electrical power,"

I smiled my fangs showing as I covered them with my hand, "oh cool-,"

"Miles! You shouldn't be here!" Miguel stormed in, huffing and puffing, grabbing the boy and take them both outside of the dungeon zone.

"That kid is smart," I looked around the barrier, "I know now how to get out ," I took deep breaths to get ready.

"This is gonna hurt,"

(Just so you guys know, wether or not your Spanish you will speak it for a certain purpose)