(No need to pay attention to this chapter. Imma just leave it up tho)

Yes I got your attention.

Hey, where you going?

Don't leave, you gotta listen to me

In all seriousness, I need your guys' opinions. Seriously, I want to write stories that have an majority vote on, a story we're most of you would like, okay? So... will you listen. Okay let's go through this again. Also I'm sorry I said I was going to make this story on hold, I just wanted to get people to talk.

Now let's go through this again.

We have Lloyd Garmondon from Ninjao. Shut up, yes I like a Lego character. But to be fair I like the voice actor who played as him in the Ninjago Movie. Probably the story would be based on the Ninjago Movie, but after the Ninjago Mouve happened. Yk, what I'm saying? Also no smut, I learned from my Neteyam x reader one to not to. That smut was cringy and made me feel disgusted and uncomfortable of myself.

We then have Saiki Kusuo, love my strawberry boy. The story will probably be about the reader having similar powers to him, but is in a different universe. No smut or maybe smut, his age is confusing.

We then have Jacob Holland from Sea Beast. OKAY BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW- HOW- Ah I can't explain. Anyways this one, will be the reader living in a diff country that probably has no war between the sea beast and are friendly with them. Yes, I know probably sounds cringy asf. And... who knows, maybe some smut. But I'm sorry the character has to be a sub, because as again, dom men make me uncomfortable, but hey shout out to my mommies out there!

We have Billy baston from Shazam. I don't have a huge complete story in my brain cells. But I might figure one out soon. And idk if there might be smut. Because i want a confirmation of his age. Cause it did say he is almost 18. Say it again, ALMOST 18.

Cole Mackenzie from Anne with an E. This one is going to be an male reader. The reason why it's going to be a male reader, is because Cole is gay in the series I THINK. like he said he's the same as this old lady who fell in love with her best friend. Shout out to my gays and lesbians. I already have a story planned out but I don't want to explain it because it's long and will hurt my brain. Oh also idk about smut or not, I need to find his age.

Next Jin Sakai from Ghost of Tsushima. This one is going to be an Male reader too. Because my sister wants it like that, she also plays the game. Idk she wants it like that, and she will read it, only if it's a male reader. Still haven't got a fully story in mind, but I'll think of a way. And of course smut.

I have a lot more from where that came from but I just don't have a story in mind or that I need to finish watching the game or series.

These stories will probably not be so popular, due to the fact that they were made long ago, before I could even learn how to spell shrimp or school,

The story that will be chosen is if you say the man you want on the paragraph that talks the story and them. If I see the most of a name on a certain paragraph. That will be the next story. I'll have to follow me If you want to see an update of a new published story. Until then I hope to see you all with me at our next journey together. I really do, please stay with me.

Dw I'll upload the read chapter 87 once I see some answers.