Chapter 72

POV: First person, Y/n.

I looked through my closet, scanning for an appropriate dress to wear. Gabriella sat on a stool, watching me look around.

"What about this one?" I pulled out a dress, putting it in front of me clothes, "Hmm?"

Gabriella hummed and tilt her head, her face pouty, then gasping, "People can see boobies with that!" she pointed out.

I looked down, "Oh yeah you're right," I put that away.

After a while, we picked out the right outfit. I stared to get ready for my date with Miguel.

———{                                     }———

POV: First person, Miguel.

"Is this now too much?" I turned around and asked Lyla. She examined my outfit, a quite tight button up white collar long sleeve shirt, with some also quite tight black pants.

She hummed, her hand on her chin, "I don't know... you look too plain," Lyla commented.

"Ok..." I turned back around, putting on something else, "This?"

"No,"

"What about this?"

"Ew,"

"This one?"

"UGLY,"

"¡Ay dios mío! ¡Lyla!" I shouted at her. I crossed my arms, huffing, whilst looking away.

"Okay okay," Lyla zoomed into my closet, "Huh? See this one is niccceee," she lit up a black button up collar long sleeve, a black tie and black pants.

"That's similar to the first one, Lyla,"

"Yeah..." Lyla nodded, "But my taste is way better!" she yelled at me to hurry up and put it on.

"Oh yes! Oh yeah!" Lyla took her phone out and start snapping pictures of me, "Stick you ass out to the camera!"

"No,"

Lyla huffed, "You're no fun,"

———{                                     }———

"Make sure to bring her to bed at 10:00 since it's the weekend," I pointed a finger at the 4 rascals, hoping they won't do anything illegal, "And don't smoke or drink in the apartment," my attention towards Hobie, as I placed some obvious king xxx large wrappers inside my wallet, just in case.

"And don't bring other people and make a whole party!" I added, glaring at every single one of them, even though I don't know if they done that or not.

"Daddy Chill," Hobie rolled his eyes, "I wouldn't do that unless it involves with the British government," he smirked.

"Miguel, we don't even know anyone in Y/n's universe," Gwen tsk, crossing her arms.

"Don't worry, Miggy! I'll call you guys, if anything goes wrong," Gabriella grinned, reassuring me.

I yelled at the 4 rascals more, waiting for Y/n to finish, "Miguel, stop yelling at them..." Y/n sighed, shaking her head, "She'll fine with them. They'll know what will happen if something goes wrong," she reassured me too.

As she kept talking, I stared at her figure. I think I died. And that scent... she used it again. Oh no...

"Well let's go," Y/n patted my shoulder, my eyes and body turning to watch her go.

"He's gonna lose it," Miles smirked.

Pavitr gasped, "I gotta add that to my fanfic!" he started to write down stuff, "Write that down! Write that down!"

I cleared my throat, crossing my arms, trying to not blush so hard, "Just take care of her," my face now concerned.

"Don't worry about," Hobie lightly punched my shoulder, don't do that again, "If anything happens we'll know what to do,"

I gave him a smile but no smiley eyes, closing our apartment door. There outside, stood Y/n, who was waiting for me, "Don't worry, if they do something, I'll deal with it,"

I chuckled, yet still worried. I raised my arm for her to take, as she rapped her arms around mine, "Estas radiante," I commented, leaning forward to kiss her cheek, "Te amo, Y/n," I grinned.

Y/n giggled as we walked over to my car, "You're so cheesy," my smile dropped, but her didn't. She lightly kissed me on the lips, "Me encanta," my smile grew back.

I looked over to the car, as we got closer and closer. I suddenly frowned. I still couldn't find them?! Shit! I just hope Y/n doesn't find them somewhere near her. She might get the wrong idea!

I began to sweat, my body trembling a bit, "Miguel? You're shaking," we stopped next to the car, Y/n holding my face, to see if I was alright.

I let in some air into my lungs, then breathing out, "I'm fine, Y/n," I placed my hand over her, bringing her hand to my lips, gently kissing it, "You're just make me nervous," that was a half lie and half truth.

"Oh... then don't be," Y/n giggled as she took the passenger, "It's not like I'm going to do anything dirty to you..."

"Huh?" I looked at her, some excitement came in.

Y/n smirked and shrugged, "Unless you want me to, I don't mind," she joked. Stop joking. Whatever you say, does something to me... and I can't hate it.

We got in the car. After a few minutes we're on the road. I stopped at the red light. I rested my elbow on the arm rest, my hand on my cheek to rest on too. My eyes gaze upon Y/n by the mirror. How can someone be this gorgeous? The street lights along with the neon colors stores, glistening against her skin, radiating her more.

She looked up at me, our eyes meeting by the use of the mirror. I immediately looked away.

Y/n let out a huffed laugh, looking back down. Then my eyes came back at hers, watching her again.

She looked down at the floor, her shoes kicking something under the seat. She let out hum, furrowing her brows, raising one.

I too did the same, curious to what she saw, "What the..." Y/n mumbled, bending down, picking something up.

I froze, eyes big, seeing in Y/n's hand... the strap on... which had an 12 inch dildo, "Miguel," she called for me, but I was too embarrassed and ashamed to utter a word. I clearly felt my forehead sizzle on water as if I'm a frying pan, "Since when did you like... sex toys?" she asked.