Chapter 58

(Teaser of future chapter)

POV: First person, Miguel.

"I don't need help!" I yelled back, crossing my arms in a pout.

They ignore my protest and proceeded to give me unnecessary 'rizz' advice. What- what the hell does that mean?

"So what you gotta do is go... hEY," Miles used Gwen's shoulder as an example. Wriggling his brows, bringing his upper lip higher.

Gwen huffed out a laugh, "Yeah sure that going to work," she laughed more, "Just make sure your hand doesn't yet stuck in her hair," she warned, smirking at Miles, remembering what he did to her hair.

Miles immediately let go, remembering such events. He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"This tension..." Pavitr whispered to Hobie, nothing nodding.

I actually considered their advice, seeing that Gwen and Miles had gotten along very well, "So like... Hey," I said dead plain.

"No no... like HeY~,"

"heY?"

"No like Hey,"

"He-," I grumbled in frustration, "This- whatever you're showing me doesn't work nor will I use such method!" I explained.

"Aw come on, Miguel," Peter smirked too, looking at Mayday, then back at me, "I was able to have this little one with Miles help," he held Mayday up my face.

I groaned, looking away. Does the 'hey' thing actually work? Is that how they come together? What has their universe been teaching them romance?

They all looked at me with pleading eyes, "Don't worry, if it doesn't go well, I've got tissues," Pavitr have me a thumbs up.

"I'll give you empanadas," Miles smiled with his eyes closed, then opened when, realizing something, "Oh my god! Guys the food! The food!" he took Gwen's hand along with the rest of the rascals, leaving only Peter and Mayday.

Peter smiled too, "Good luck," he patted my shoulder and scurried away with the others.

I huffed and scrunched my nose, turning to Y/n who was watching Gabriella play with her friends.

I cleared my throat, loud enough for her to hear. She brought her attention to me, humming.

I placed my hand on her shoulder, lightly, "Hey...?" my voice crack and I immediately covered my mouth.

Y/n stared at me with her mouth open while I looked back at her too. Why the hell did I had a voice crack just now?

She suddenly giggled then turned into a laugh. She held her stomach from laughing so much, "Now with a deep voice like yours, how did you even get a voice crack while speaking?!"

I let go of her shoulder, trying to process the whole situation.

After that died down, I cleared my throat again, "What I mean is..." I looked that the dancing crowd, "Uh... dance with me?"

Y/n frowned and looked upon the crowd as well, "Um are you sure? It's not that'll step on your foot. I'll be the one tripping on myself," she joked, laughing.

I smiled, my hand out for her, "I'll lead you, don't worry,"

She smiled too, with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she takes my hand. I lead her to the crowd, "Wait- Miguel, we have to, you know spin around to dance with others?" she looks at me with worry, "I'm definitely going to trip,"

"I'll teach you along the way," I reassured her, slowly moving my hands to her waist, my hand latched onto hers, "You'll probably be terrible but you can learn,"

Y/n scoffed, rolling her eyes, wobbling as we turned our bodies together. She almost tripped, okay wow she's right, she is terrible. I was able to catch her in time, saying a small thanks afterwards.

Then the part came, were we'll have to part ways and turn around to a different partner. As I turn to see my new partner, I immediately frowned. It's that brat's mother.

I rolled my eyes as I place my hands on her, I literally felt her flinch from my touch, "ah... Miguel, good to see you here," she smiled, with a complete red face, "I never introduced myself, my name is Coochie," (Gorgeous name, am I right?)

I never asked for her name, but what ever. I didn't say much, finding Coochie's voice an annoyance, "I have you ever felt like you needed someone to listen to you?" she asked, "I could be of that assistance," she offered, rubbing my shoulder seductively.

I smirked, "no thank you, my wife is of that assistance," I blankly said, really wanting to pulled away from Coochie.

"Oh... I see," I saw her eye twitch a bit. Now so much of a grudge does this woman have with my woman?

"Yeah... I fell in love with her admiration, her anger. I fell in with her more when she was willing to protect our daughter," I made my answer so much louder for the fun of it.

"How wonderful..." I saw her eye twitched more, a fake smile planted on her face.

Finally the time came and we parted ways, now my hands were on another. It was this woman in her 20s all blushing and giggling, "HI," she greeted loudly, with a snort, "YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!" she complimented me. Oh my god, I think my ears are going to bleed.

I put on a stone face, ignore her very sad story life, I think she's drunk.

After more and more woman I danced with, I did not have a great time. Maybe this was a bad idea.

But I guess the idea was not bad, more so better in the end, as my hand were now placed on Y/n's, "Had a good time with the other ladies," she joked, probably saw me with a scrunched face all the way through the dance.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes I did," I said sarcastically, I pressed my hand on her waist, bring her body closer to mine, "Did you try to flirt with the gentlemen?" I asked her now.

"No, I actually almost tripped again,"

I let out a chuckle, as the musicians were almost done with the music, I leaned closer to her, puckering up my lips.

But Y/n didn't notice me leaning in, as she shouted and gasped, "Winston!"