Chapter 49

(Warning: Smu- no, just a little heated. Lol got you again.)

POV: First person, Y/n.

Miguel looked away, "Nothing..." he replied.

I pressed my lips together, humming with the continued frown, "Same
Thing again..." I bent down the clean up the mess Miguel created.

I reached for a messed up cupcake, before a hand touched mine. Miguel and I were going for the same cupcake, "What are you doing?" I asked, glaring.

"Helping you," Miguel took the messy cupcakes and through them in the trash, quickly disposing them.

La mierda?! What is up with him? Acting like child.

I sighed, decorating more cupcakes as Miguel cleaned up the mess he made.

Man needs more brain cells or something. Cause he is acting like this?

I shook my head and looked at the cupcake. Oh shit, I made another Miguel cupcake again.

I gasped quickly, wondering what to do with the cake. Of course if I throw it away, Miguel would ask why did I throw away a good cupcake. But if I hide the cupcake, someone would see it and ask.

I'll just do number one and pretend I... oh wait I could just stuff it in my mouth.

I turned to see if Miguel was still busy with cleaning the place. I chomped half of the cupcake. Mmm, (favorite filling), my favorite. (Is you guys favorite filling Miguel's cu-)

I munched on the cupcake. Seriously, what are we doing? I heard Miguel cleared his throat, telling me to turn around.

His mask gone and brought a finger up, beginning to speak, only to stop to look at me, "Oh... you're eating," he covered his mouth, his eyes looking something magnificent, "Never mind,"

I looked the other way, gulping as I heard his footsteps come closer to me, "Yes... I was hungry," I lied, I really wasn't and this cupcake was making me fuller and sick. Although it tastes good.

His eyes on the cupcake, half of the cupcake and frosting still there. Miguel tilt his head, eyebrows furrowed in curiosity and confusion, "Hmm... why does that cupcake look- ," I immediately stopped him mid sentence, by shoving the remaining of the Miguel cupcake into his mouth, "Mmph-," he mumbled, glaring at me. Scrunching his nose, whilst chewing on the cupcake.

I nervously laughed, forcing a smile, "I couldn't finish it," I lied again. Thank god he didn't finish that sentence.

"But you just said-," I stopped him.

"Shut up! It's rude to talk with your mouth full!" I scolded him and aggressively wiped some frosting off his face, before moving on to trying to clear my mind to make theses cupcakes not Miguel themed.

He felt some leftover (favorite filling) at his bottom lip, taking his tongue and licked it off. Humming the taste.

Miguel's gaze returns to my frame, catching to see my lips having the same problem, without me knowing.

His hand reaches for my lips, but I stopped him in time, "What are you doing, Miguel?" I sternly asked, with an intense glare as usual.

He ignored my question, his thumb pressing into my bottom lip, removing the frosting from my lips. Taking his thumb to his mouth, licking it with a satisfying hum again.

My eyes grew big, blankly staring at him. Immediately turning back to... whatever I was doing! Trying my best to hide my red face.

That was hot. But I shouldn't be feeling that way! But that was attractive. No- stop that!

Miguel then proceeded to steal an undecorated cupcake, "Miguel!" I glared at him. So unpredictable.

I'm pretty sure I heard a slight giggle from him. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Being mad at him won't fix anything, might as well just give up.

He took another one, "You-," I decided take the second one he took, "Save them for the rest of the others!"

He twist and turned around, the cupcake out of my reach, "Miguel!" I called for him.

He was purposely teasing me. After a few seconds of struggle, I groaned and backed up. Miguel titled his head, with a slight smirk creeping up his face, "They're delicious, I couldn't help it," he explained.

I webbed the cupcake from his hand, pulling to me, that smirk dropped. To surprise me more, he had a grip on the cupcake itself and came rushing at me.

I screamed as he fell on top of me. The cupcake fell somewhere. I groaned in pain and so did Miguel, his face against my stomach.

My mouth slight opened, as I immediately sat up. His expression a little dazed, looking up at me. My legs underneath his huge arms, his fingers gently grazing my hips without me knowing.

I felt his hot breath against my stomach. The layer of clothing was not enough. I took deep breaths, "Get off... of me," I looked away, that same blush creeping up on me.

Miguel thought for a bit, blinking his lashes at me. I felt the grasp of his hands around my hips, "But... you smell nice," he complemented.

I laughed, "Thank for the complement, now get off," I demanded. He flinched, somehow being so vulnerable, quickly taking his hands and weight away from me.

He stood up, clasping his hands together in front of him. I stood up and dusted myself off, "I need to finish these... so could you please," I looked at him. His expression not so ruff if I should put it, but more so soft? His pupils seems bigger, giving off such doe eyes, lips slightly apart, his breathing somewhat racing a bit, "Miguel?" I called for him, glaring. Is he okay?

"Yes?" Miguel shook his head, pushing those inappropriate thoughts away.

"Go find Gabriella, watch her," I looked down at his... oh dear, anyways back at his eyes, "go," I turned away.

No that can't be... did he get- what- well his face was right under my breast but that's not the point... or is it?

"Right- right... I'll go," with his hands still covering his crotch, he whined at bit, waddling away.

Don't get caught with those feelings, Y/n!

(Make sure to control that puss-)