Chapter 88

POV: First person, Gabriella.

"Oof," I rolled out of the portal, my legs and feet hitting against a graffiti wall, "ow..."

I was about to burst out crying, but then I remembered what I done this morning. So I held my tears for the sake of not causing much destruction, "Don't cry, Gabi. Don't cry," I sniffled and huffed, getting up, "Alright time to find..." I looked left and right at the big city of New York.

"Uh oh..." I'm lost.

———{                                     }———

POV: First person, Miguel.

I paced back and forth. Concerned and anxious, "What if I did my calculations wrong and she ends up somewhere else? And we can't find her?" I looked at my gizmo and started to redo my analysis again, "I'll do a double check, real quick,"

Peter and Jessica looked at me with concern.

"Alright, Miguel. She'll be coming in, in... 3,"

"2,"

"1,"

"..." Jessica and the rest of us looked around, "Is that it?" she asked.

"This is going to be difficult," Peter sigh, looking around the big city up on a high rooftop.

"Let's go," I sprung a web to another building, looking around the city of New York.

———{                                     }———

POV: First person, Gabriella.

I walked around the place for a while now... still lost. But that's okay! I got spider powers too, so I'm good. Nope I'm not. I don't even know how to do the web thing yet like how Mami does.

I walked around a park, trying to sense of my spider sense will tingle, telling me Mami is near.

I gasped when my spider sense began to work, "Mami?" I whispered, looking around.

There I saw a woman, her back face me. The same hair and hair length as my Mami. Hmm... how come she looks shorter? Eh, she's aging, it makes sense.

I smiled and ran up to her, I went forward as I hugged her from behind, "Mami!"

The woman gasped, quickly turning around, "Um... can I help you?" she asked.

I looked up and my smile disappeared. Did all that traveling through the multiverse, turned her young and... forgetful?

"Mami, it's me... Gabriella... you're daughter?" I let go of her, stepping back just a bit, "Are you my Mami?"

"Uh... no child, I don't think so? Wait was I ever pregnant?" she turned her head away from me and mumbled, "Wait did I slept with someone?"

I sniffled. Maybe this woman just looks like Mami, "Where's Mami..." I mumbled to myself, taking off my mask and blinking my eyes multiple times, holding in the tears, "I'm sorry for disturbing-,"

The woman cut me off, "Omg, you kinda look like Gabriella O'Hara from Across the multiverse," she pointed out, "Ah wait, you probably don't know that. The movie is like for teenagers now these days,"

There was silence between us, "Oh my god! I'm sorry! Did I make you cry?" she grabbed some tissue from her bag, kneeling down to my level, "I'm so sorry for not noticing. Here, to wipe your tears, honey," she handed me the tissue.

After I did my best to hold my tears, the woman spoke again, "Well... my name is Y/n... um," she checked her phone for the time, "I have some time... how about we ask people around for your mother, yeah? Or should I call the police for assistance..." she mumbled.

Felicidad Anhelante (Miguel O'Hara x Fem reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें