Chapter 4

POV: Third person.

"Spiders we have a problem," Lyla in formed the Spider people that were waiting for Miguel.

The teenagers stopped playing Uno, looked at each other as they listen to what Lyla had to say.

She takes a breath before speaking, "Miguel is in trouble he got knock down by Y/n the Spider-woman of this world," she informed them.

"He asked for backup so go now," Lyla said and without a hear from any of them, they swung their webs up towards the building.

"How did he get knocked out? I thought Miguel was a strong dude," Miles asked as he remembers that time when he was chase by him. Miles shivered. Ugh Terrifying, he thought.

"Man... then ain't that woman gon be my boss now," Hobie ruffled Miles's hair as he saw the shattered window and jumped inside with his mask on.

"Hobie do you see Miguel?" Jessica asked, worried for her comrade, as she jumped inside too. Wondering why Hobie suddenly became so quiet. She gasped, "Oh my god..." she covered Gerry's eyes.

"Miguel!" Jessica went straight to the unconscious Miguel and tried to pull off the blood colored webs, "Hobie come help me!"

Hobie came back after witnessing the horrors scene, he sprinted into action. The webs were too touch to rip out of.

Too busy trying to get Miguel out of the webs, someone pinch the back of their necks, making them fall asleep.

Gerry has fallen asleep by then. The Spider-woman quickly took the child and rest him on the couch. Then fast as she could wrap Jessica and Hobie with webs the same as Miguel, beside him.

Soon after the rest came up, seeing the scene in action. The Spider-woman slowly turned and shot webs at every angle as can distraction.

Noir was the first the launch in action as he webs a chair and was about to throw it at the Spider-woman. But was stopped by her blooded webs and then she threw it at him, knock him out instantly.

"Oh no! Don't turn me into a hot dog," Peter-ham angered by the fact that the Spider-woman hurt his friend, he took out his wooden hammer.

He ran towards her at full speed as Miles came in action to, trying to throw a punch in.

The two conflicted at Miles accidentally punched Peter-ham in the face, "Miles! I'm not the Black widow here!" Peter-ham screeched.

"Sorry I didn't mean to punch you-," Miles was cut off by the Spider-woman.

"Miles! Watch out-,"

"Miles!"

"Oh no...,"

Peni was already scared enough. Even though she lost her first robot the second she didn't want to lost, so when she got out, webs were already shot at her.

Too much was happening at once. Maybe the atmosphere she was giving made you felt like you couldn't move. The confusing feeling if wether to be scared or not.

———{                                     }———

Miguel groaned as the flood of pain fell on his stomach again as he woke up.

Fluttering his eyes open, he see the Spider-woman sitting on the chair in front of him.

Coming back to that later, he see his team mates strapped around with webs too. He sees the children on the couch sound asleep, this made his shoulders relax a bit as he sighed too.

Everyone was asleep except for Miguel and the Woman in black with red marks on her suit from stomach to back, "Is your suit... a hologram?" That was her first question, her first words towards the leader of the Spider Society. Her voice low and cold but a hint of forever sadness beneath it all.