Chapter 70

(Omg we're so close to 100k reads Omg😭😭)

POV: First person, Miguel.

My attention was now on Y/n, "Did something bad happen?" I asked, worry in my eyes, "Don't tell me he tried to persuade you into dating him..." I pouted.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, a grin on her face. She patted my shoulder, shaking her head, "No, nothing of that," she kissed my nose, I closed my eyes, my nose scrunching at the touch of her lips, "We'll discuss about it later, okay?"

I watched her as she sat down, I copied her steps, "Okay," I nodded, looking back at Gabriella. Her team had score again, and I was about to go on blast off the shit out from my mouth. I clutch into the arms, about to speak, until Y/n interrupted me.

"No," Y/n sternly demanded, pointing a finger at me, "No cussing," she shook her head.

I decided to not listen, "You're doing great, Cariño! Beat her ass!" I screeched.

Y/n rolled her eyes, with a smile, sighing in defeat, "Never mind..."

We continued to watch the game, Gabriella's team had won. With the one who last scored the goal, the other teammates except Eliza, picked Gabriella up, cheering her on as she held up the trophy.

I stood up and ran to her, hugging and kissing her forehead, "That was incredible, Cariño!" I chuckled and swung her around.

"Papá!" Gabriella screamed and laughed as she was swung around.

The photographer and Y/n came by, "Alright everyone smile to the camera!"

I moved out of the way, standing next to Y/n, my arm around her waist, "okay... say cheese!" the photographer announced.

"Cheese!" all the kids smiled, Gabriella holding the trophy up, as her classmates help her up to look like she's the tallest. Anyways, you can see Eliza with an irritated face and Coochie's face red of embarrassment.

After a little more celebration, I took a phone stick (im not going to search that up, school rn) placing the phone on it, "Kay, now say cheese!" Y/n, Gabriella and I smiled at the camera. I need Lyla to print this out and put it on my desk, for real... Oh shock, I'm speaking in gen z language. Damn those rascals!

"You did a good job, Gibby- Gabriella," Eliza nudged Gabriella on the shoulder, correcting herself.

Gabriella turned around, staring at Eliza in confusion, "Thank?"

"Hello, Y/n..." Coochie appeared again, gripping her phone, her eyes lingering on me, "and Mr. O'Hara," she smiled.

Y/n and I frowned, as I pulled Gabriella towards me. Coochie brought her attention to Y/n now, glaring, "Care to explain, Y/n?" Coochie smirked, evilly, as if she found something good in use.

Y/n raised a brow, genuinely confused, "Explain what?" She walked forward to Coochie. But I stopped her, my hand on her stomach, rubbing it gently.

Y/n placed her hand over mine, waiting for Coochie to speak, "This," Coochie held up the phone, her screen showing a picture of Y/n and Winston talking, "You really aren't loyal Y/n,"

I looked at Y/n, "Were you lying to me?" I pouted, pulling her close.

Y/n calming shook her head, "Winston came out to me,"

"Came out?" Coochie furrowed her brows, putting her phone down. Mission failed.

"He's dating a guy now," Y/n replied, I covered my mouth. What?! Wait, then why did it seem so important?

"He's dating Louis," Y/n looks at me, with an amused look, "The one you pulled the fire extinguisher on..." she brought that one time thing.

"Ok but like, I didn't know he was gay?! I just thought his hand placement was abnormal," I tried to explain for my stupidity, "And well when we last saw him at the festival, he looked fine," I made an excuse, taking Gabriella's hand, as we walked to our car, not knowing we completely ignored Coochie's shit.

"Miguel..." Y/n crossed her arms, rolling her eyes, with a sigh, "He literally had a broken arm and some cuts on his face,"

"Were we really that bad Mami?" Gabriella asked, still thinking it was her fault.

I smiled and shook my head, "Cariño that wasn't your fault," I turned back to Y/n, "And I guess I didn't pay attention well..."

Y/n chuckled and opening the trunk to put the stuff away, "It's all good, now let's go have some ice cream!"

"Yay! Ice cream!" Gabriella jumped in excitement, hopping into the car.

We drove to (favorite ice cream shop) each of us getting out favorite ice cream.

Sitting down on a table, eating out ice cream away, "How's does it feel to win your final soccer match of the year, Cariño?" I asked, watching her devour her ice cream.

"Pretty good! I think I worked with my teammates and friends well... I just hope our enemy team won't get so so upset..." Gabriella's face saddens.

"Don't worry it, Cariño," Y/n scooted closer rubbing Gabriella's shoulders, "they win somewhere else next time she reassured her daughter.

We continued to talk and laugh all the way through. I put Gabriella on my shoulders as we walked around a small park afterwards, "Wee! Yeah!" Gabriella made airplane noises.

"Uh oh uh oh, careful, mija you might fall!" I made sure to grasp on Gabriella's legs to hold her from falling, "Careful up there!" I warned her. Gabriella and I continued to laugh.

I turned around to Y/n recording our moments, I smirk and looked up at Gabriella, "Come on, let's go chase Mami!"

"Wha-," Y/n screech with laughter as Gabriella and I chased after her, my feet making stomping noises. People around us think we're weird and cute as in a way, "AHH! Don- don't eat me!" Y/n chuckled hiding behind and tree.

"RAHHH!" I screamed, Gabriella coping my actions, her hands out like a monster, "RAHH, gobble her up!" I put in a deep and very raspy voice.

We played till it was sunset. Getting the car all sweaty from the fun we had running around.

Heading to our home, as a family.