Chapter 74

POV: First person, Y/n.

I smirked at her reaction, closing my eyes again, deepening Miguel and I's kiss. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip.

Miguel stops, gazing on me, his eyes looking drunk even though we haven't gone to the bar yet. He brings his head lower, pecking my exposed neck. He goes back up to look at me, licking his lips, out of breath, "Care for a drink, Mi Amor?" he slightly cringed at the use of my love.

I smirked and kissed his nose, "Yes,"

———{                                     }———

I still felt Coochie's presence near us as we drove to the bar we wanted to go.

Miguel moving every once and a while, "Was the kissing too much?" I asked, concerned for him, noticing that obvious boner.

His face turned red, embarrassed and cursed himself for his friend for always acting up. Miguel mumbled something incoherent, I shrugged it off with a chuckled.

We arrived at the bar, taking a seat where the bartender makes drinks live. We ordered our own type of beverage, me still feeling that feeling again.

"We don't have to drink too much, okay?" Miguel reassured me, moving his glass in a circular motion.

"Actually you can't, because you'll be the one driving still," I smirked and nudged his shoulder, "I don't drink much," I shrugged.

We drank in silence, until I spoke again, "I'm still curious as to why those things are in the car," I raised a brow, an amused look upon my face.

Miguel almost choked on his drink, "Well- look see... um... uh," he looked anywhere but me, embarrassed again, tomato face, "It's embarrassing... and perverted of me- I mean Lyla! Oh god..." he looked at me to see my reaction.

"Lyla what? Hmm? What? Did she watch us through the monitors having sex?" I took a joking guess. He remained silent, my guess correct, "Oh my god, she did," I used my hand to cover up my face.

"I'll talk to her about it..." Miguel sighed, "She was the one who... bought those stuff..." he groaned, covering his face, mumbling an apology.

I scoot closer to him and patted his back, "That's okay," I chuckled, "I guess... free porn for her," I shrugged, joking around.

Miguel laughed behind his hands, seeing a smile crept up. After a few minutes, he told me he was going to the restroom.

I waited for a bit, a feeling in my gut telling I should go there. I turned around to see Coochie's man there but not Coochie herself. The man too focus on his phone.

I hummed and decided to pay what we already ordered and headed to the restroom, to find Miguel.

———{                                     }———

POV: First person, Miguel.

After I did my business, I walked out of the men's room. Curse for not having spider senses, as I was pushed into a storage room by someone. I groaned as I hit something, "The fuck-,"

"What's really great about Y/n?," I looked to find Coochie in front of me.

I groaned, rubbing my brows, looking at this creepy woman, "What is it with you? Can't you see I love her?" I raised a brow, my hand going to the door knob.

Coochie growled and looked away, "Look I know I've been rude from the past, but everyone can change right?" she smirked, getting ready to wrap her arms around my neck.

I stopped her, by grabbing both of her wrist, pulling away, "Stop that. You're obviously in a relationship with someone and here you are trying to seduce me?" I pushed her away, "It's clear that you're disloyal," I opened the door, walking away.

"Wait! Please! I'll set up a divorce with him, if that's what you want! Just one chance!" Coochie ran out of the storage room, tugging the sleeve of my shirt, gripping me like a spoil bratty child.

"No! I won't give you any! Now stop," I yanked her hands away from me. Ew, "I know what you want me for and you won't have it," No my friend down there is only for Y/n, and only gets excited for Y/n.

I turned back around to find Y/n in front of me, "Y/n... this is... a-," I stuttered.

Coochie used this opportunity, she smirked, "Seems that Miggy here has actually opened his eyes," she desperately hugged my waist, looking up and down at Y/n.

Y/n raised a brow, a hint of her glitch sparked in her eyes. It's been a while since she's used it, only when she's... furious.

All the lights flicker by a second. And in the second, Y/n quickly took my arm, dragging me out of the bar.

The lights went back on and Y/n nor I were seen. Coochie looked left and right, around the hallway, "Miguel? Miguueell?" she walked out of the hallway and into the bar place, she searched for me, but I was no where to be seen.

But then she was us walking out of the bar, I mumbling, "Y/n- ack! Hey, it's a- a misunderstanding," I babbled, almost falling as she dragged me into the car.

Coochie followed with terrible stealth, going to her car to watch us. A smile on her face, having a positive feeling that Y/n and I will argue.

Y/n took out the keys, I being in shocked that he picked pocket me. She unlocked the car, opening the back seat for me, shoving me inside.

I groaned, bumping my head by the other door. Y/n opened the passenger's seat to fetch something.

She bent down, reaching forward to get the lube and strap on dildo. Y/n slammed the door shut, causing me to flinch and whimper. Don't tell me I'm getting hard from her anger. Fuck...

"Y/n... haa..." I felt my cock twitch in my tight pants, gulping, "It was a misunderstanding..." my voice trailed away, my eyes catching the sight of the lube and humongous dildo.

I gulped.

Coochie looked confused to why she didn't hear yelling. Oh she was going to hear more than just yelling.