Chapter 71

POV: First person, Gabriella.

"Miggy?" I brought his attention towards me, he hummed as I spoke again, "What are you and Mami, now? Cause I see you guys kiss all the time now,"

Mami and Miggy would now smooch each other now, so happy they're together... but are they boyfriend or girlfriend... or husband and wife?!

Miggy hummed again, "I'm not sure either... your Mami and I haven't go on a date yet... so I really don't know..." he brought his knees to his chest, snuggling his chin on top.

I gasped, having an idea I'm kind "Should we set up a date for you and Mami?" I asked, "We can start off like that,"

"Well..." his eyes lit up, "Why don't we set up one secretly?" he smirked.

"Ok!" I beamed, "Then you should asked your Lyla to help us!" she suggested.

"Wha-,"

"Hurry! Hurry!" I pushed him up from the couch, "Go to the portal! We have to make plans now!"

"Okay okay, mija!" Miggy chuckled, doing as I say.

———{                                     }———

POV: First person, Miguel.

"So I just suggested to taking her to some bar or restaurant," Lyla suggested, looking through the nearest eatery's around our apartment.

I hummed, rubbing my chin with my thumb, "Maybe we should go eat somewhere and then go for a bar," I hummed again, "But I should ask her if she wants to go drinking,"

There was silence afterwards, only the sound of the computers working, "So after that you guys gonna have sex?" Lyla asked with a smirk.

I froze, turning red, covering my face, "What," I turned to her, "Why would you ask that?" I glared at her.

Lyla's smirked grew bigger, just like my concern, "Again?"

"What- what do you mean again?! Are you trying to tell me that you knew that we had..." I gasped, gritting my teeth, "Lyla! You- you- ¡Pervertido!" I pointed a finger at her.

"Look, you weren't here... so you know... I had to monitor everything and I saw you have sex with Y/n!" Lyla explained, waving her hands around.

I sighed, my face completely red, "How... much did you see?" I asked, hesitantly.

Lyla hummed and looked to the side, "the very beginning... to the... when you guess fell asleep," she smiled, "That was it,"

I groaned and looked away, pinching the bridge of my nose, "Oh god... No puedo mas..." I exhaled and glared back Lyla, then turned back around, "I want to die,"

"Also I never knew you... act like that," Lyla added and smirked again.

"What... oh my god," I cursed, shaking my head again.

"So in gen z language, you are a bottom and Y/n is a top," she explained, "A bottom is the receiver, the one who likes to be taken over. The top is the giver, the one who takes over..." as she talked more and more about sex and... bottoms and tops what- what the hell she is even talking about?!

"Anyways... so by accident..." Lyla's voiced trailed away but eventually coming back, "Ok well I'm actually lying, it wasn't an accident. I bought it cause you-,"

I cut her off, "Get to the point Lyla!" I shouted at her, my face still red from the embarrassment.

"Okay! Okay! I brought up a bottle of lube and a strap on," Lyla answered with full confidence, as if she did something great.

"..."

"And it's already delivered,"

"..."

"It's somewhere in the car you guys will be using,"

"..."

"Uh... well at least you'll get railed by Y/n?" she tried to 'comfort' me.

———{                                     }———

I groaned trying to look for those things that Lyla put in our car, "Where is it? Where is it?" I scrambled through any hidden areas, the trunk and even the front engine. But no I couldn't find it, sighing in defeat as I took the elevator to the apartment, hopping that Y/n doesn't find it.

I knocked on the door, Gabriella coming over to unlock it, "Miggy! You're here!" she smiled as she let me in, "So, did you set up at date yet?"

I grinned, "I do. I just have to make sure Mami agrees with me," I patted her head.

"Ok! She's in her room, doing work," Gabriella went back to the living room, watching a kid show.

"Thank you, mija," I walked to Y/n's room, knocking her door.

I heard sound of the keyboard stopping, "Come in!" Y/n shouted in her room, as I opened the door, finding her on her desk, "Something happened? You're back early in this day,"

I smirked, walking over to her, she rested her head on the back of her spinning chair. I cupped her face and kiss her, "Just wanted to see you guys," I whispered, rubbing her cheek with my thumb.

She hummed and chuckled, turning her chair back around to continue on with her work, "Well, Gabriella's is in the living room. Keep her company," Y/n suggested.

"Actually well... Gabriella suggest that we... we..." I couldn't spit it out. God, we discuss this before! Why is my brain not working now?!

"We...?" Y/n turned back around, smirking, raising a brow.

"We... wha- why are you smirking?" I asked, blush on my cheeks now.

"You want us to go in a date correct?" Y/n rested her elbow on the arm rest, her hand under her chin, "Heard you and Gabriella talking about it this morning," she explained how she knew.

I was a shock of words, gulping, I spoke, "Yes... we were... so... will you?"

"Will I what?" she teased, rocking the chair around.

I let out a laughed sigh, "Will you go out with me?" I asked, this question somehow reminds me of the gen z.

Y/n hummed and smirked, "Well should I?"

I sighed in defeat, picking her up, hearing her squeal as I plop her onto the bed. I bent down and wrapped my arms around her waist, my hand on her chest, feeling the vibrations of her heartbeat, "If you love me, you will," I mumbled into her breast.

Y/n giggled, bringing her head up, kissing my forehead, "If course I would,"