Summary + Chapter 1

Summary: 

Jiang Yao and Shu Mian are notorious rivals in the company.

  Straight A cancer Jiang Yao can't understand Shu Mian, an Omega who shows up in public, and questions his decision everywhere; Shu Mian, who is born with an iceberg face, is also unhappy with Jiang Yao, who is born with a scumbag face for a long time. point to the west.

  Just like that, at a group building meeting, Jiang Yao threatened to resign, and said ruthlessly that if an Omega with a necrotic face like Shu Mian got married, there must be an Alpha who was blind, and then slammed the door and left.

  Unexpectedly, when he returned home, he traveled to a year later. As soon as he opened the door, a fragrant and soft Omega threw himself into his arms, raised his head with a captivating smile, and called Jiang Yao's husband coquettishly and sweetly, I want Jiang Yao to kiss me too.

  The smiling Jiang Yao was distracted. He looked down, but was shocked to find that this Omega was the exact opposite of what he had just said, "If you get married, you must have an Alpha who is blind to marry you".

  Jiang Yao: ".......!!!"

  He suspected that he was dreaming, and ran away in shock, but he didn't expect that after leaving home, he went back to a year ago again, and when he opened the door and returned home, he traveled back to a year later.

  Jiang Yao bounced back and forth between the future and the reality, and finally one day, he was beaten by the reality and accepted the setting tiredly, and even gradually began to get used to the fact that his deadly enemy would become his little wife after returning home.

  So at a general meeting of shareholders, Jiang Yao, who had already been taken care of by his little wife, leaned on a chair, and because she was too sleepy last night, she suddenly turned her head and said to Shu Mian, who was still incompatible with him at this time:

  "Honey, I'm thirsty, can you pour me a cup of coffee?"

  "...."

  As soon as the voice fell, the room was silent.

  Jiang Yao instantly realized that he was not at home at this time, and was about to change his words in embarrassment, but Shu Mian blushed and gave him a look, then stood up slowly, and really went out to pour Jiang Yao a cup of coffee.

  Everyone in the company: "..."

  Jiang Yao: "..."

  The next day, the fact that the company's famous rivals became lovers in private spread across all the company's WeChat groups, and even reached the ears of Jiang's and Shu's parents.

  The elders who have long been eager to marry Jiang Yao and Shu Mian:

  "...oh shit."

  I treat you as a deadly enemy but you secretly like me

  x

  Secret love attack but dare not say so, so I tried my best to attract the attention of my husband · Bingshan little beauty

  Content tags: Having a Child, Traveling Through Time and Space, Sweet Essay, Modern Essay

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Jiang Yao; Shu Mian┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: The anti-theft chapter is set, if you can't see the latest chapter, you can wait for two days or make up the subscription~

  One sentence introduction: Open the door and send a beautiful wife

  Conception: Actively exercise a strong will, and not be easily hindered by external objects to make inner choices.