Chapter 89

Between the gods and ghosts, Jiang Yao parked the car in front of the pet shop.

  He unbuckled his seat belt and went inside.

  Originally, I just wanted to take a look, and when Shu Mian was in better health next time, I would bring him to choose together, but I didn't expect that just as Jiang Yao walked into the pet shop, a girl with a refreshing ponytail walked over.

  She is wearing an apron. Although her appearance is not beautiful enough, she is also delicate enough. Especially when she smiles, her eyebrows are curved, which makes people feel like a spring breeze:

  "Sir, which kid do you want to take away?"

  The female shopkeeper's voice was also very lively, full of girlish feelings, Jiang Yao couldn't help but glance at her, as if to confirm the female shopkeeper's age, after a long silence, she said ambiguously:

  "Just take a look."

  "Okay." The female shopkeeper took half a step back thoughtfully, giving up a little space for Jiang Yao to see all the types of pets in this pet shop clearly:

  "We have Samoyed, British Shorthair and ordinary orange cats here, as well as some peony parrots and lop-eared rabbits. You can see if there is a match for your eyes."

  "Forget about Samoyed."

  Some shadows cannot be erased in a short time, and Jiang Yao has no plans to raise Samoyed for the time being.

  Cats tend to shed hair, and Jiang Yao was worried that Shu Mian would be allergic to fur, so she also excluded them from the selection; parrots were too noisy, and tortoises were too boring. Jiang Yao looked around, but he didn't seem to see any pets he liked.

  The female shopkeeper's face was stiff with laughter, but in line with the principle of serving God, she has been by Jiang Yao's side, and patiently chooses with Jiang Yao:

  "If you don't like it, why don't you try this?"

  Just when Jiang Yao was about to give up, the female shopkeeper took out a small fully enclosed cage from nowhere. The outside was surrounded by sky blue lines to form a small world, and there were two Dutch lop rabbits lying quietly inside.

  They were one black and one white, one was still and the other was moving, the white one obediently allowed the black rabbit to occupy her living space, and didn't fight the black rabbit, showing an obedient and obedient appearance.

  For some reason, Jiang Yao was suddenly attracted by this snow-white lop-eared rabbit.

  The female shopkeeper knew how to grasp the psychology of customers, so she opened the cage and let the white rabbit jump onto Jiang Yao's body.

  Rabbits usually have a smell, but this white rabbit has been washed very clean, the whole body is fluffy, and it is also a small one. Holding it in the palm of your hand is like holding a ball of snow. If it weren't for the clean eyes and drooping ears trembling pinkly, it would be difficult to tell for a while that it is a lop-eared rabbit.

  "The black lop-eared rabbit is a male rabbit named Tutu, and the white rabbit in your hand is a female rabbit named Fangmian. I named her."

  The shopkeeper looked at the lop-eared rabbit with a gentle smile in her eyes, and a deep reluctance in her tone:

  "I've also raised her for half a year, and it's not easy for her to grow up so big."

  But unexpectedly, when Jiang Yao heard the female shopkeeper introduce the Dutch lop-eared rabbit, she kept her face expressionless, until she heard the name of the rabbit, she moved her ears, as if she heard something interesting: