Chapter 107

In fact, it's not that Shu Mian didn't say these things to Jiang Yao before, it's just that the two were in love at the time, and Jiang Yao was used to these words until Shu Mian's fake pregnancy happened, and he finally realized how much Shu Mian really liked him.

  I like it, those "I like you" are not words of degree, but an established fact. Every time I say it, I can't help it, I am overjoyed, and I want to touch and withdraw my hand.

  Love makes people worry about gains and losses. All Shu Mian's sense of insecurity and anxiety came from him. Not only did he fail to find out in time, but he also caused the other party to suffer such serious injuries. He didn't even know that his Omega was sick.

  Jiang Yao, what can you do to make up for the damage done to an Omega?

  Thinking of this, Jiang Yao stretched out his hand, and slowly hugged Shu Mian's body.

  The omega in his arms was so thin that he was frightened, holding it in his arms like a frightened rabbit, only shaking Yunting's warm body.

  After a while, Jiang Yao didn't know what to think, she tilted her head and kissed Shu Mian's ear, her voice was calm and gentle:

  "I like sleepy too."

  "Very, very much."

  .

  The two of them hugged each other for a while, and when the night was dark and the toiletries Jiang Xun and Shu Qitian brought over were placed on the bedside cabinet, Jiang Yao remembered to take a bath and rest.

  "Baby, do you want to take a bath?"

  Jiang Yao looked at Shu Mian and the blood on her body, and habitually touched Shu Mian's face:

  "Do you want me to take you there?"

  "No, I can do it myself."

  Shu Mian shyly hid her face under the quilt, her clear eyes stared at Jiang Yao without blinking:

  "Jiang Yao, you go back, I can take care of myself."

  "...Go back, where are you going?"

  Jiang Yao looked back at Shu Mian while digging out the toiletries from the bag:

  "I have to stay with you in the hospital these days."

  The hospital where Shu Mian is located is a private hospital under the name of Shu, and Shu Mian lives in a VIP ward, so this ward is very big, it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a luxury hotel, it is more than enough for two people:

  "I'm not going anywhere."

  "......"

  Because Shu Mian has not fully recovered physically and mentally, the speed of receiving information is still a little slow. Hearing this, she is a little dazed, like a small animal that is easily startled, and asks:

  "So you're going to stay here...with me?"

  When Jiang Yao was with him before, she often found reasons not to stay overnight, so this time, Shu Mian also took it for granted that Jiang Yao would abandon him and walk away.

  Seemingly hearing the hesitation in his tone, Jiang Yao turned her head, glanced at Shu Mian, then walked over, hugging Shu Mian onto his lap like a child.

  With long hands and long legs, he easily pulled Shu Mian into his arms, and the two of them were close to each other for a while, a steady stream of heat poured from Jiang Yao's body to Shu Mian's body, Shu Mian even felt that he was warming up by the warm fireplace for a while, and he squinted his eyes comfortably.