Chapter 16

"You old man, take a break. I'll ask the errand brother to bring the medicine and food later. You can go back to the office after you use it."

  Seeing that Xu Jiu had come over with two meals, Jiang Yao stood up while talking, took off her coat and threw it beside Shu Mian, and said casually:

  "Don't wear your coat if it's dirty, just use mine to wear it casually."

  Shu Mian: "...Thank you."

  After Jiang Yao finished playing handsome, he wanted to leave in a cool way, but he and Xu Jiu just sat down in the next seat. For some reason, Jiang Yao picked up the chopsticks and was about to eat when he suddenly thought of what he said to Shu Mian last night, and his movements suddenly stopped.

  No...he is eating alone with Xu Jiu now, does that count as a breach of that oath?

  Thinking of the "promise that eating alone with people other than Shu Mian will cause impotence" that he made back then, Jiang Yao suddenly froze and couldn't even eat.

  For a man, especially an alpha, there is no need to be hard anywhere on his body, and there is no need to be hard anywhere, but Jiba is the only one! Absolutely not soft!

  As long as he imagined the scene of himself being laughed at by Omega for being unable to get hard on the bed, Jiang Yao would feel uncomfortable all over.

  Thinking of this, he stood up abruptly, and a few seconds later, facing Xu Jiu's blank gaze, he held the dinner plate aggressively, and slammed it down in front of Shu Mian——

  No, is Jiang Yao going to fight Shu Mian?

  The moment Jiang Yao stood up, Xu Jiu didn't realize what he was going to do at first, but when Jiang Yao walked in front of Shu Mian, Xu Jiu suddenly understood:

  This aura, this expression, is to fight with Shu Mian, right?

  Could it be that he was still obsessed with the fact that Shu Mian robbed him of his achievements, so when he saw Shu Mian's hand was injured, he went over to mock him?

  Xu Jiu pondered silently in his heart, but in the end he didn't dare to speak out the guess in his heart, so he could only sit not far away, pricked up his ears, and silently listened to the conversation between Jiang Yao and Shu Mian.

  "I like to eat this."

  Jiang Yao pointed to a plate of sauerkraut beans, knowing that Shu Mian didn't like sauerkraut, he said to Shu Mian, "Give it to me."

  "oh........."

  Shu Mian is very unsmiling in the company on weekdays, so she has almost no friends, and often eats alone, she has long been used to it. He didn't know why Jiang Yao suddenly wanted to eat with him today, and even wanted to eat a plate of food with him like a normal person, but he obediently pushed the plate:

  "for you."

  In the next ten minutes, Xu Jiu saw Jiang Yao kept adding food to his plate, and then threw all the food he didn't like into Shu Mian's plate, but he didn't think there was anything, and his tone was very righteous.

  Such a weird scene fell into Xu Jiu's eyes, and it became a proper workplace bullying.

  Xu Jiu knew that the relationship between Jiang Yao and Shu Mian was not good, but he didn't expect it to be so bad. He waited in fear for Jiang Yao to finish his meal, then slipped to Jiang Yao's side, and said with a complicated face:

  "Jiang Yao..."

  "?" Jiang Yao ate all his favorite dishes today, and he was refreshed at the moment, with a brisk tone in his tone: