Chapter 17

Lin Jingfeng sighed:

"Next time, I will discuss this issue with Auntie Cleaning."

"Yes." Shu Mian had no objection to Lin Jingfeng's decision, nodded and said:

"Can."

"Be careful yourself." Lin Jingfeng looked at Shu Mian worriedly:

"You have been targeted by many people since you were a child because of your status as the young son of the Shu Clan...Although ABOs are now gender-equal, the more upper-class the family is, the more they want to give birth to a high-quality Alpha to inherit the family business. You are the only omega in the Shu Clan's direct line. I am really afraid that you will be arrested and born..."

"I'm fine, cousin." Shu Mian softly interrupted Lin Jingfeng's worry: "I know what kind of omega I am."

He shook his head and said, "There are more than one flaws on my body... You know, when necessary, I will have a showdown with those alphas who have dirty intentions. When the time comes, they will naturally retreat."

"......" Lin Jingfeng didn't know what she thought of when she heard the words, but she didn't say anything.

"Okay, I'm leaving." Shu Mian pretended to be relaxed: "It's okay, cousin, I've gotten used to it a long time ago, and I'm living well now, don't worry."

He stood up, and after leaving such a sentence, he didn't speak again, opened the door and walked out, leaving Lin Jingfeng sitting on the boss's chair. After a long time, he opened his mouth and scolded himself, "Lin Jingfeng, which pot of yours is not open and which pot is it?!"

Shu Mian didn't hear what Lin Jingfeng scolded him. He closed the office door, pressed his forehead against the cold door and sighed softly. After a long time, he returned to the office with a bunch of medicine.

The young master of the Shu family is delicate and expensive. Since he was born, several nannies have surrounded him. If there is a bump, someone will treat him immediately. I am afraid that the wound will heal if it is too late.

This is Shu Mian's first time treating the wound by herself.

He walked to the tea room and washed his hands before he went back, opened the medicine bottle for bruises, and started rubbing carelessly on his wrists.

Because she didn't quite understand the dosage and usage, in the end, Shu Mian was in a hurry, accidentally touched a bone, and gasped in pain.

Omega already has well-developed lacrimal glands, but now she almost burst into tears.

"Yo, are you going to drop Golden Peas again?"

Suddenly there was a sudden burst of ridicule in his ear, Shu Mian was startled, he raised his head suddenly, and saw Jiang Yao leaning against the door, looking at Shu Mian with folded arms and raised eyebrows:

"Can you do it, young master?"

"......" Shu Mian pursed her lips when she heard the words, but did not speak.

When he's not talking, he usually has no expression on his face, and the corners of his mouth are pulled down slightly, looking like he's angry, and Jiang Yao is the one who can't bear to see other people's bad temper towards him, so the two of them always meet unexpectedly, and then get weird with each other, making the chicken fly.

But Jiang Yao has seen Shu Mian's sticky and waxy appearance, so now she has adapted well to Shu Mian's cold face, walked over, pulled Shu Mian over, and took a good look at his red and swollen right hand:

"I've been injured for a hundred days, and I sprained my hand. I guess I'll have to rest for a while and I won't be able to take orders."

Shu Mian raised her head, wondering if she understood Jiang Yao's hint, she didn't speak for a while.