Chapter 11

"What's wrong with you, are you bored?"

  Seeing Shu Mian keeping her eyes on the door, Jiang Yao was very puzzled, so she kindly asked the waiter to open the door a bit, so that Shu Mian could breathe:

  "Is it okay now?"

  Shu Mian hurriedly waved her hands, not daring to make any obvious strange movements, and quickly ordered.

  The two had their own thoughts, so they were a little absent-minded during this meal.

  After eating, Jiang Yao went to the front desk to pay the bill, and Shu Mian was waiting for him at the door.

  When Jiang Yao was paying the bill, he suddenly remembered something, and suddenly turned his head and said to the young lady at the front desk:

  "By the way, can you give me two more of the free pudding dessert that you serve after dinner?"

  He just saw that Shu Mian's food was delicious.

  "Yes." The lady at the front desk knew that Jiang Yao was a VIP user here, so she nodded quickly, "I asked the kitchen to send two more."

  "okay, thank you."

  After Jiang Yao settled the bill, she walked to Shu Mian's side and said with a smile:

  "Wait for me for a while, I'll get something."

  Shu Mian seemed to want to nod, but when she raised her head, she inadvertently looked behind Jiang Yao, saw something, her complexion suddenly changed, and she gripped the corner of her clothes quite nervously.

  "What's wrong with you?" Jiang Yao looked at Shu Mian's fidgeting expression, and quickly pulled him to a chair beside him to sit down:

  "uncomfortable?"

  Shu Mianke shook her head vigorously, her eyes wandering, seeing that Shu Qitian was surrounded by people and walking towards the door, he lowered his head, and hid behind Jiang Yao, trying to hide himself.

  "What happened to you?"

  Jiang Yao turned to the side, wanting to see if Shu Mian was uncomfortable, but unexpectedly, just as he turned his face, from this angle, he suddenly saw Jiang Mingzhen walking out of the box with Jiang Xun and Jiang Gui.

  Followed by his two sisters-in-law and two little nephews.

  Jiang Yao suddenly took a deep breath, not understanding why Jiang Mingzhen and his elder brother and second brother suddenly brought their family to Danxiang for dinner today, but fortunately, he died when he invited Shu Mian.

  Absolutely don't let them see him eating with Shu Mian!

  Jiang Yao couldn't sit still when he thought of what kind of misunderstanding would be caused by seeing him eating with Shu Mian here.

  He didn't know which tendon was cramping, he suddenly pretended to be drunk, hugged Shu Mian in his arms, hid Shu Mian's face with all his strength, whispered to Shu Mian's left ear drunkenly:

  "Shh...don't look up..."

  Shu Mian was hugged by Jiang Yao, her face was blushing, her ears were itchy, but she couldn't hear what Jiang Yao was saying to him.

  At this time, Shu Qitian was about to pass by the two of them, he didn't see the sleeping person who was covered by Jiang Yao, and he was about to walk out from the door without looking sideways.

  But Jiang Mingzhen slowed him down by two steps and just walked to the front desk.

  Jiang Yao quickly calculated the speed and route of the two of them in his mind, knowing that as long as he and Shu Mian kept their secrets, Shu Qitian and Jiang Mingzhen would never meet each other, and they would never find out that the two of them had a private meal here.