Chapter 30

"..." The last sentence touched Shu Qitian's mind, he frowned immediately, and rarely refuted Jiang Yao immediately.

  "So, I hope both of us can think about this matter again and give each other, mainly me, a period of probation."

  Jiang Yao's attitude is always gentle and polite, and the logic of the words is clear and discernible, making people involuntarily convinced:

  "During this inspection period, if my words and deeds do not satisfy you, you can cancel my status as the prospective son-in-law of the Shu family at any time. What do you think?"

  These words with a touch of humor successfully made Shu Qitian, who had a very low point of laughter, laugh out loud, and looked at Jiang Yao with a little appreciation in his eyes, and the hidden disdain in it gradually receded:

  "Your words seem to be leaving room for me, but they are actually leaving room for you."

  Jiang Yao pursed his lips noncommittally.

  "I will seriously consider your suggestion." Shu Qitian said with emotion:

  "For more than ten years, besides your grandfather, you are the first person who can persuade me."

  "A tiger father has no dogs, it's the same for grandsons and grandpas."

  Jiang Yao's words seemed to be praising herself, but in fact she was praising Shu Qitian and Shu Mian. Shu Qitian somehow felt like a tamed tiger, and his heart was tamed:

  "Okay, I agree with your proposal."

  After some words, Shu Qitian now sees Jiang Yao pleasing to the eye:

  "Just do as you said. But since you asked me to set an inspection period for you, I can't be so selfish. Please give Shu Mian an inspection period. If you are not satisfied with him, you can tell me at any time. The peaceful cancellation of the marriage between the Jiang family and the Shu family will not affect the cooperation between the two families. What do you think?"

  "Then thank you, Grandpa Shu." Jiang Yao's words solved Shu Qitian's aggression in a few words, and left room for subsequent cooperation with each other, coaxing Shu Qitian to leave happily.

  "In so many years, this is the first time I have seen someone who can escape from the old Patriarch Shu's face."

  Lin Jingfeng watched Shu Qitian get off the elevator, and said to Jiang Yao in a voice that could only be heard by two people:

  "Jiang Yao, you are really good at it."

  "Why do you hear your words so mocking?" Jiang Yao smiled helplessly: "Actually, my palms are sweating."

  He said, "I was scared by the old man."

  "Hahaha..." Lin Jingfeng laughed, "I thought you were really not afraid."

  "I'm not afraid of him." After Jiang Yao said this, he didn't speak again, no matter how Lin Jingfeng pried his mouth in the follow-up, he would not say what he was afraid of in that conversation.

  "Okay, I won't tease you anymore." Lin Jingfeng said seriously to Jiang Yao:

  "The company recently won a bid for the construction and design of the Hope Primary School in the mountainous area. It needs a designer to conduct on-site surveys. I haven't made up my mind on who to send. I plan to let everyone vote to decide. If you want to go, you can prepare well at the next company meeting."

  "...Understood." Jiang Yao said:

  "I'll think about it carefully."

  To be honest, I just told Shu Qitian earlier that I wanted to make a career, but now that someone is passing me a pillow when I'm sleepy, Jiang Yao really wants to take over the design project of Hope Primary School.