Chapter 50

He was angry and funny, and he said speechlessly, "Why am I angry with you because of this?"

  If he was not selected, he was not selected. It is a big deal for him to work hard to get a chance next time. How can there be any reason to hate others just because he was not selected?

  "Really not angry?" Shu Mian asked again.

  He felt a little aggrieved because of Jiang Yao's indifferent attitude towards him at noon, but he was still very obedient on the surface, and he took the initiative to say:

  "That project is not good... I will definitely choose you next time, okay?"

  "..." Although he didn't know why Shu Mian had such a strange attitude, Jiang Yao didn't get to the bottom of it, so he said perfunctorily:

  "Okay, okay."

  He will definitely fight for this project again. The arrival of Shu Ling'an has already brought Jiang Yao a great sense of crisis, which shows that Shu Qitian is already very dissatisfied with him, and he needs to do something practical as soon as possible.

  Therefore, Jiang Yao held back his plan to confess his love, and planned to wait for the project to come to an end, but his indifferent attitude made Shu Mian uneasy, and he became more and more sure that Jiang Yao was angry because he did not choose him.

  "Now that you've arrived home safely, I'll go back first."

  Jiang Yao, who already had concerns in his heart, still didn't mention the confession, told Shu Mian to put on more clothes, then turned around and wanted to leave.

  But unexpectedly, in the next second, Shu Mian, who was immersed in tension, stretched out her hand, grabbed Jiang Yao's clothes, and said with a little grievance:

  "Jiang Yao, you said you were not angry, so why are you still so indifferent to me?"

  Shu Mian remembered the gentle pheromones that the man wrapped around him when he was in a coma, and also remembered Jiang Yao taking his hand this morning because he was worried about him, but for some reason, Jiang Yao was very indifferent to him at noon, looking at him as if he was looking at a stranger, as if he didn't want to have anything to do with him.

  He didn't like the way Jiang Yao treated him hot and cold, which would make sparks of hope surge in his heart repeatedly, and then fall into cold disappointment.

  If Jiang Yao has been unkind to him, Shu Mian will not have hope, and will not greedily seek more tenderness from Jiang Yao, maintaining the status of "a good colleague" is enough for him to be satisfied.

  But Jiang Yao was warm to him and indifferent to him one moment, which made Shu Mian a little at a loss, completely unaware of what she had done wrong.

  The bits and pieces of how we got along in the past resurfaced in my mind, thinking of Jiang Yao's indifference towards her during the day, Shu Mian felt a pain in her heart, the end of her eyes turned red involuntarily, and she complained in a low voice:

  "Isn't he just a bad project leader, what's so good..."

  As for doing this to me?

  Seeing that the little princess in front of him was about to lose her golden peas again, Jiang Yao suddenly became confused, and the indifference that had been tense up during the day was immediately broken, and she stepped forward nervously, wanting to wipe Shu Mian's hand but afraid of being thrown away by the other party, so she stood there at a loss, looking at Shu Mian foolishly: