Chapter 10

"You dare to go to my house, why don't you even dare to look at me now?"

  "..."

  to his house? when? !

  Shu Mian's heart trembled because he didn't know why, his pupils widened suddenly, he raised his head, and was looking at Jiang Yao in disbelief, but he didn't expect that the excessive movement made him forget where he was at the moment, and the back of his head suddenly hit the toilet door with the movement of raising his head, he groaned suddenly in pain, and his eyes suddenly turned red.

  Seeing Shu Mian hugging the back of her head with tears in her eyes, Jiang Yao was stunned, and even forgot what she was going to say next: "..."

  After a while, Jiang Yao, who came to his senses, wanted to laugh, but didn't dare to laugh, so he could only maintain a slightly ferocious expression, even his shoulders were twitching.

  Seeing Jiang Yao's state, Shu Mian gritted her teeth, endured the pain, and wanted to open the door to go out, but unexpectedly, Shu Mian, who had reacted, grabbed her hand and pushed it back.

  Jiang Yao looked at Shu Mian with a playful smile, and pretended to say:

  "Hey, it hurts, come and see."

  Shu Mian looked at Jiang Yao's slightly curved fox eyes, knowing that the other party was laughing at her in her heart, not knowing whether it was from anger or shame, her whole face turned red, "Go away, I don't need you."

  After finishing speaking, he stretched out his hand to push Jiang Yao, but Jiang Yao stretched out his hand and clenched his two lonely wrists, unable to move.

  "Don't move." Jiang Yao said suddenly.

  When he said this, he lowered the corners of his eyes, and his condescending posture was really scary. Shu Mian didn't dare to move anymore, and blinked his eyes, because the physiological tears from the pain still hung in his eyes, which were black, moist and shiny, like two beautiful grapes.

  "..." Jiang Yao's conscience, which had made a comeback, was becoming more and more violent. He sighed, stepped forward, touched the back of Shu Mian's head with his palm, and pressed gently: "It hurts here? Or here?"

  When he said this, the two of them were very close, almost touching each other, Shu Mian froze, like a rabbit dragged into a nest by a beast, his face was hot and he didn't dare to move.

  Jiang Yao's pheromone smell was trapped around him, and even if he rushed left and right, he couldn't escape.

  The heart was slowly wrapped by the gentle aroma of white sandalwood, as if it had fallen into a dense net, and the more it struggled, the tighter it became.

  Shu Mian's heart beat violently again.

  He hated himself a little. He thought he liked Jiang Yao enough, but he didn't expect that as long as he faced Jiang Yao with a gentle look or words, he would lose his armor in an instant, and fall in love with this man again irresistibly.

  Even every second, I like it more than the previous second.

  Seeing that Shu Mian was silent and unable to read minds, Jiang Yao thought that Shu Mian didn't want to talk to him, so she sighed and said:

  "It was my fault for saying this last night...but it's also your fault that you came to my house out of nowhere, so let's make it even, okay?"

  Shu Mian thought she had been found out that she secretly followed Jiang Yao home last night because she was worried about Jiang Yao, her face turned even redder, she took a few breaths cautiously, and then nodded.