Chapter 112

When the first-hand information was passed to Jiang Yao, Jiang Yao read it carefully, and after thinking about it for a long time, he went to the police station.

This liar is actually called Xu Hulai. When Jiang Yao saw this name, he felt that it matched his temperament quite well. It was indeed "nonsense".

But when he really saw Xu Hulai, Jiang Yao couldn't laugh anymore. He looked at the man with a gloomy face, eyes full of bloodshot eyes, but a slightly hunched back, and he couldn't have imagined that this was the man who, together with Lan Zhuyan, threw himself into the attic and locked him up for three days and three nights more than ten years ago.

"You are Jiang Yao?"

Compared to Jiang Yao's complicated mood, Xu Hulai felt good, and could even barely smile, even though the movement of laughing made his chest and ribs cracked because of the fall:

"Ping'an has grown up and is quite handsome."

"...Then do I have to thank you?"

Jiang Yao looked at Xu Hulai speechlessly. Through the iron fence, he couldn't even figure out the weird and absurd man in front of him.

"...Thanks, no need." Xu Hulai spoke unhurriedly. Outsiders thought he was calm and calm, but in reality, he was so painful that he didn't dare to make too many movements and expressions because of the wounds from Jiang Yao's beating on his body:

"You don't come to see me, it's a short life."

"You think I want to see you?" Jiang Yao asked directly, straight-forward:

"Why don't you want to accuse Lan Zhuyan?"

"Why didn't I accuse him?" Xu Hulai glanced at Jiang Yao indifferently:

"Don't you know?"

He murmured: "What else do you not know...Anyway, those two elder brothers of yours listened to all directions and watched all directions, and dug a hole to wait for me...They almost drove me to death for you."

"You deserve it." Jiang Yao said, "If it weren't for your insatiable greed, would you have ended up where you are today?"

Xu Hulai was taken aback when he heard the words, stared at Jiang Yao for a moment, and suddenly laughed nervously.

Just when Jiang Yao thought that he would make a crazy and weird smile similar to "Jie Jie Jie", and then say something similar to his difficulties to wash away his anger, the smile on Xu Hulai's face suddenly fell again, his expression became very calm, and he said to Jiang Yao:

"I can accuse Lan Zhuyan."

He said: "I have the recovery certificate issued to him by his attending doctor when he was discharged from the hospital. I can also accuse him of staying awake throughout the incident and not having any episodes of illness, so as to prevent him from escaping responsibility by relying on his status as a mental patient."

"Conditions?" Jiang Yao is not a fool: "What do I need to do?"

"...." Xu Hulai liked to talk to smart people, but when he really wanted to make a condition, he suddenly closed his eyes again, and after a long time, he slowly uttered a sentence:

"Don't touch my junior brother."

He said: "He is innocent."

"If he hadn't participated in the whole process, he would have been safe and sound."

Jiang Yao said: "But you are not benevolent and I am not righteous. If you don't do what you promised me, I have a hundred ways to make his life worse than death, you know?"