Chapter 38

"Jiang, Jiang Yao..."

  He stammered and said, "Morning."

  "Morning." Jiang Yao smiled: "This is the first time you have told me early in the two years we have been working together."

  "Ah?" Shu Mian was caught by that smile, "Have you told me before?"

  "I've said it many times," Jiang Yao glanced at him, "Maybe you forgot."

  "Ah..." Shu Mian froze for a moment, scratched the back of her head, and said, "I have no memory."

  Jiang Yao chuckled lightly and said, "It's okay."

  He said, "I forgive you."

  "Ah?" Shu Mian hadn't recovered from the flattery that Jiang Yao took the initiative to smile at him today, when Jiang Yao asked casually:

  "Where are my clothes? When will I return them?"

  "!" Shu Mian tensed up all of a sudden, her heart was tense, but the expression on her deceitful face became more serious.

  "I forgot to bring it."

  Actually not, he slept all night hugging Jiang Yao's clothes last night, so excited that he couldn't fall asleep, and almost didn't wake up the next morning.

  Shu Mian was a little bit reluctant to return the clothes covered in alpha white sandalwood pheromone to Jiang Yao, so after a few hesitations in the morning, she gritted her teeth and ordered an identical dress, and decided to cut the tag before returning it to Jiang Yao, and he wanted to keep the one worn by Jiang Yao and sleep with it every day.

  "Oh, it's okay." It was just a piece of clothing, Jiang Yao didn't care, so he said:

  "Bring it when you're free."

  "Yeah." Shu Mian quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

  He plucked up his courage and wanted to say a few more words to Jiang Yao, but after a while, Jiang Yao was called away by Lin Jingfeng, Shu Mian could only hide his disappointment, and returned to the office with drooping eyebrows and eyes.

  So angry.

  nasty cousin.

  Lin Jingfeng didn't know that she had been silently hated by Shu Mian for ten minutes, and she was still worried about Jiang Yao.

  "I will not participate in that project."

  After listening to Lin Jingfeng's words, Jiang Yao thought for a while and replied:

  "Give it to Lao Zhu."

  "...Why?!" Lin Jingfeng was dumbfounded and said, "Didn't you promise that the Shu family will take care of you......"

  "I regret it." Jiang Yao interrupted Lin Jingfeng's words, and repeated to himself:

  "I regret."

  "You've made up your mind that you don't want to marry Shu Mian?" Lin Jingfeng was puzzled:

  "Why?! Behind him is the entire Shu Group. It is no exaggeration to say that the strength of the Shu Group is that of a chaebol. It has a resource background that many people can't ask for... Do you know how many people want to marry Shu Mian every year?"

  Lin Jingfeng said violently: "Even in that branch of the Shu family, there are a few alpha relatives who want to marry Shu Mian regardless of the risk of being criticized!"

  "...I really don't know about that." Jiang Yao didn't pay much attention to Shu Mian in private, except that he often fought with Shu Mian in the company's work.