Chapter 80

Jiang Yao froze for a moment, looking at her empty embrace, her eyes darkened, and the corners of her mouth, which were already slightly drooping, bent down uncontrollably at this moment:

"Actually, if you want to break up with me, you don't have to...now..."

When Shu Mian heard this sentence, she became anxious immediately. She tightly clenched Jiang Yao's wrist, looked at Jiang Yao seriously, and shook her head so forcefully that even the black hair on the top of her head flew up:

"I don't want to break up, Jiang Yao."

His anxious eyes turned even redder: "You are the best, best alpha I have ever met."

"But I messed up everything. I liked you at first, but I pushed you away repeatedly, making you sad. I wanted to leave the Jiang family to start a new life, but only now started a business, so I can't give you a stable life... Sometimes I really hate myself, why I can't do everything I should do, why I make my life look so messed up, and why I look so incompetent in front of you."

The surrounding white sandalwood fragrance gradually became bitter. Because of the invasion of old memories, Jiang Yao's mood suddenly fell into a strong depression and out of control, and his speech was also confused because of the loss of organization:

"All of this is my fault."

"No!" Shu Mian looked at Jiang Yao, almost jumped up, and quickly said:

"You are fine, really fine."

He didn't know how to comfort Jiang Yao, but Omega was extremely sensitive to the pheromones of his alpha, and he knew that his alpha had already entered into a state of anxiety.

The night was very cool, the moonlight outside the window was gradually covered by dark clouds, and the faint golden light on the shoulders also disappeared.

The shadow of the past still hangs over Jiang Yao. No one knows what he was thinking when he heard that his father was going to give up on him, and no one knows how the seven-year-old survived three days in the dark and dark attic where day and night were unknown.

He used his seemingly incoherent ignorance to cover up the pain in his heart, but only Shu Mian knew how Jiang Yao gritted his teeth and won several honors in his own field when he was in such an environment.

Shu Mian thought for a long time, and didn't know how to comfort Jiang Yao. When he felt the depression on Alpha's body was getting stronger and stronger, he simply took Jiang Yao's hand and pressed him to his heart.

Feeling the beating in his chest, Jiang Yao looked at Shu Mian, and for a moment didn't know what Shu Mian's action meant.

But after Shu Mian finished this action, looking at Jiang Yao, she suddenly said:

"Jiang Yao, you probably don't know that after my parents died, I experienced a long period of depression."

"I don't know what I should do every day, because I can't hear, and I refuse to communicate with others. My stomach stays in the room from day to night. My grades in school are also a mess. I am the most unnoticed existence in the class."

"But until one day, I saw you at the top of the grade list."

"At that time, when you were in the third year of high school, you were surrounded by classmates and walked past me. When you turned around and greeted the classmates behind me with a smile, I knew that you would be the most energetic young man I had ever seen."

"But now you will find that I am not what you think." Jiang Yao's tone gradually became bitter: "I'm not as good as you think, am I?"

"But it's you I love, not what you are." Shu Mian squeezed Jiang Yao's wrist even harder: