Chapter 49

Thinking of this, Shu Mian's eyes lit up, and she hastened to speak out, one word at a time, as if she was afraid that Shu Ling'an would not hear her, and said loudly:

  "Lost...lost!"

  I don't like you, and I don't like your clothes and takeaways, so you don't have to try your best to please me, just get close to me!

  I thought that Shu Ling'an would be sad when he heard this sentence, but unexpectedly, not only did Shu Ling'an not show any loneliness, but a faint smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. After a while, he stretched out his hand and greeted Shu Mian's back:

  "Good afternoon, Jiang Yao!"

  Hearing this, Shu Mian's body subconsciously froze. For some reason, he suddenly felt guilty, and even his back felt chilly.

  He didn't know where such a reaction came from, he turned his head subconsciously, and wanted to say hello to Jiang Yao, but saw Jiang Yao walked past him expressionlessly without looking at him.

  "Jiang...Jiang Yao."

  Jiang Yao didn't speak, leaving Shu Mian with an indifferent look on the back of her head.

  Seeing Jiang Yao ignoring him, Shu Mian was a little dazed, he hurried to Jiang Yao's side in small steps, trying to find a topic:

  "What a coincidence to meet you here!"

  Jiang Yao: "......"

  He was a little speechless, so he held back his breath and said, "What a coincidence? We are colleagues. If we don't meet here, where will we meet?"

  Jiang Yao's words were a bit weird, but Shu Mian, who was born with a filter for Jiang Yao, felt that it made a lot of sense, so she nodded seriously:

  "You're right!"

  Why didn't I think of it! As expected of Jiang Yao!

  Jiang Yao: "."

  This embarrassing and suffocating conversation didn't last long, and the group arrived in the meeting room soon.

  Lin Jingfeng was still sitting in the seat, and the topic was still the unresolved project team leader. Several company employees who were running for the election prepared ppts to express their thoughts on this project. Among them, Shu Lingan's ppt was the most detailed and exquisite. It was obviously prepared for a long time, and it was for this project since he joined the company.

  Surprisingly, Jiang Yao, who originally didn't plan to participate in the project competition, also participated in the project competition, but his PPT was obviously rushed out at noon, so although the ideas and drafts were much more mature than Shu Lingan's, the PPT page was too sloppy, so the impression points were deducted here.

  In the end, when everyone jointly elected the project team leader, the number of people who supported Shu Ling'an and Jiang Yao was directly tied.

  After a while, he suddenly found that Shu Mian, who was sitting on the chair, hadn't expressed his opinion from the beginning to the end, so he suddenly had a flash of inspiration and asked Shu Mian:

  "Shu Mian, who do you choose?"

  Lin Jingfeng knocked on the table: "Tell me what you think."

  Shu Mian did not expect that Lin Jingfeng would suddenly cue herself, she was taken aback by the question, even Shu Ling'an and Jiang Yao, who were looking at each other unhappy, also turned their heads, and Qiqi set their sights on Shu Mian.