Chapter 101

"Brother, this time, I don't just want to weaken Lan Zhuyan's power." Jiang Yao sneered: "This time, I want him to no longer be able to control my life at will."

  Jiang Xun was taken aback by Jiang Yao's ambition, and then he heard the other party's voice continue:

  "When the studio opened last time, I thought it was strange that you came to tell me about your grandfather's illness, so I paid special attention to it."

  Jiang Yao said:

  "That's why I called my sister-in-law last time and secretly asked him to take a video of Lan Zhuyan instructing the housekeeper to poison his grandfather's diet. In the end, my sister-in-law even got the key recording evidence that Lan Zhuyan wanted to kidnap Shu Mian... So this time, I want to use these things to completely clear Lan Zhuyan out of Jiang's house, and he will never be able to recover again."

  "How could you let A Wan do this?!"

  Unexpectedly, Jiang Xun, who had always wanted to contend with his parents, was paying attention to the wrong point at this moment. His originally restrained and rational voice suddenly became hurried. He almost didn't think about it, and said furiously:

  "He's still..."

  "It was the day we chatted alone. When he was in the lounge with Shu Mian, he secretly told Shu Mian about this plan, and then Shu Mian told me. As for why he did this..."

  Jiang Yao directly interrupted Jiang Xun's words, paused, heard the heavy breathing in his ear, and continued:

  "Sister-in-law knows that you have been worrying about your father all the time, and have been thinking about how to really seize Jiang\\'s rights. He did this to help you."

  "You are simply, simply nonsense!"

  Thinking that Chu Chengwan and the two children were still staying at Jiang's house at the moment, Jiang Xun was going crazy, hung up the phone with a snap, and never said a word to Jiang Yao again.

  Looking at the screen of the mobile phone that went black again, Jiang Yao stared blankly at it for a few seconds, and suddenly found that the self on the screen was bursting into tears at some point.

  He knew that he had unknowingly used his elder sister-in-law, his elder brother, and even his second elder brother and second sister-in-law, but he didn't expect that Lan Zhuyan, a lunatic, would skip Ning Zhi and attack Shu Mian.

  Back then, when he and Jiang Guining Zhizhi were secretly planning and discussing in private, all three of them agreed that Lan Zhuyan's first target was Ning Zhi, but Jiang Yao never thought that Lan Zhuyan was more cunning than any of them, and even used a trick to lure the tiger away from the mountain.

  His real goal - from beginning to end is sleep.

  But at this very moment, Lan Zhuyan, who was enshrined in the hearts of the three Jiang family brothers at the same time, was sitting in the living room.

  He was holding Jiang Xun's youngest son, Jiang Xixing, while Chu Chengwan held Jiang Chuxing tightly in his arms.

  Chu Chengwan raised his head, watching Lan Zhuyan touch the sleeping face of the infant Jiang Xixing, always felt that the other party's seemingly gentle movements made his hair stand on end.

  He seemed to see a devil in human skin.

  "...Why are you looking at me like that?"

  Perhaps Chu Chengwan's eyes were too conspicuous, and Lan Zhuyan had almost no head. While touching Jiang Xixing's eyes, he said with a smile: