Chapter 108

"When I saw you lying in a pool of blood today, I realized that it's not that you need me, but that I can't live without you."

  "I don't want to see you appear in front of me covered in blood again. I hope you are happy and jumping around every day. I hope that in the next few decades, I can always pamper you and make you my little princess."

  "Mian Mian, I want to take care of you all the time." Jiang Yao paused, raised his eyes to look at Shu Mian, and in the eyes of the other party who was delighted and somewhat incredible, leaned over, kissed the corner of Shu Mian's mouth affectionately, and said:

  "So after we're discharged from the hospital, let's...just live together."

  The author has something to say:

Chapter 61 "Cheating You Are a Puppy."

  Ever since she found out that Jiang Yao was going to move in with her, Shu Mian had changed from a frost-beaten eggplant to a lively little white rabbit. After Jiang Yao finally "pinned" him to take a shower, he slipped into the quilt as if he had oiled his feet, held his phone, and looked at it happily.

  When Jiang Yao washed Shu Mian's hair and bathed, he also took a battle bath for himself.

  Stepping on the wet slippers and leaving the bathroom, Jiang Yao wiped the wet hair with a towel, took out the hair dryer from the backpack, plugged it in, and pressed the switch.

  The whining sound of wind came out of the hair dryer, and it was still hot. Jiang Yao walked to Shu Mian's side, pressed her knees on the bed, and beckoned to Shu Mian:

  "Come here baby."

  Holding the phone, Shu Mian raised her head and glanced at Jiang Yao in the midst of her busy schedule, then moved away, turned around, and pointed her butt at Jiang Yao like an unfamiliar rabbit.

  Seeing this, Jiang Yao paused, then stretched out her long arms, and pulled the petite Omega into her arms, then used her fingertips to stroke Shu Mian's hair, and carefully blow-dried Shu Mian's hair to prevent excessive heat from burning Shu Mian:

  "What are you looking at so seriously?"

  "Didn't you say you want to live together? If two people live together, we need to buy more furniture and other things."

  Shu Mian scrolled through the shopping app's page, and in just a few seconds, she added several ornaments, ornaments and other items into the shopping cart, with prices ranging from several thousand to tens of thousands.

  Jiang Yao casually glanced at the shopping amount, then looked away again, and dried Shu Mian's hair until the soft hair became fluffy again, then he withdrew his hand, pulled out the plug, and put the hair dryer into the cabinet.

  "It's time to sleep, baby,"

  Jiang Yao attaches great importance to Shu Mian's body now, and he is not allowed to stay up late with illness, so she reaches out, grabs Shu Mian's cell phone, and holds it up high to prevent him from reaching it:

  "I count to three two one, you close your eyes and go to sleep."

  "Why are you doing this?"

  Before Shu Mian finished shopping for the things she wanted to buy, Jiang Yao snatched her mobile phone, and immediately jumped up from the bed in a hurry, trying to grab the mobile phone, but Jiang Yao easily held down the wrists of both hands, restraining her movement.

  "Sleep," Jiang Yao said condescendingly, and gave him a serious look: "Don't make me say it a second time."

  "Hmph." Shu Mian's strength is not as strong as Alpha's, and she couldn't beat Jiang Yao, so she sat down angrily, turned her face away, pointed the back of her head at Jiang Yao, and muttered: