Chapter 3

"You didn't hear it yourself."

  Shu Mian pursed her lips, showing a little disdain and irritability on her face, raised her feet, as if she felt dirty, carefully squeezed out from the small gap between Jiang Yao and the wall, and then trotted out, as if she was afraid of having too much intersection with Jiang Yao.

  Jiang Yao almost exploded with anger: "......"

  Damn, this person has a sick head!

  When he thought that he had helped him in the morning, and that Shu Mian, a hard-hearted little iceberg, didn't appreciate it at all, and forced him like avoiding the plague, Jiang Yao became so angry that his intestines were ruined.

  If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't have helped him! Whatever he likes!

  Jiang Yao poured a glass of water angrily, then returned to the office with a gloomy face, and wanted to start processing the upcoming orders, but he didn't expect that as soon as his butt touched the stool, his immediate boss, Lin Jingfeng, the big boss of this studio, walked in. When he saw Jiang Yao, he raised his eyebrows and said:

  "Are you finally willing to come?"

  "? Yesterday was a weekend break," Jiang Yao said, "Today seems to be only Monday?"

  "That's right..." Lin Jingfeng suddenly thought of something, slapped her head, and said to Jiang Yao:

  "By the way, Party A of the list you've been talking about before came to the company yesterday, that is, Sunday, and wanted to find you, but I called you and you didn't answer. Shu Mian said he was free, so he came over to entertain first. Unexpectedly, Shu Mian took over the interior design of their home, and even signed the contract."

  "..." Jiang Yao stared wide-eyed, stood up suddenly, unable to understand:

  "But I've been following this order for a long time, why did I just give it to Shu Mian?!"

  That client was very difficult to talk to. In order to accept this order, he ran back and forth many times, his mouth was worn out, so Shu Mian cut off his beard?

  What about his performance, his bonus, his commission and this month's rent? !

  Thinking of this, Jiang Yao's face gradually became gloomy. Thinking of Shu Mian's sarcastic remarks to him this morning, he couldn't bear it even more, so he pushed the table in front of him, his face sank like water, and walked straight to Shu Mian's office.

Chapter 2 Inducing Estrus

  If it was said that Shu Mian's behavior of ignoring him this morning only added a moderate amount of anger to Jiang Yao's heart, then the behavior of snatching orders was to pay a barrel of fuel on this fire.

  When she thought that she was still counting on the bonus from this order to pay the rent, and now the plan was in vain, Jiang Yao felt an unknown will-o'-the-wisp rushing into her heart, stood up abruptly, ignored Lin Jingfeng's obstruction, and kicked open the door of Shu Mian's office.

  "boom--"

  The vibration of the door bouncing against the wall caused a loud noise, and everyone around felt Jiang Yao's unconcealable emotions at the moment. They stood up from their workstations and looked at Shu Mian's office. Some even took out melon seeds and snacks on the spot and started to eat melons.

  There was no other reason, Jiang Yao and Shu Mian didn't know if it was because of their natural discord, they had a small quarrel every three days and a big quarrel every five days, from work details to queuing up in the tea room, they could quarrel.