Chapter 76

"You still hate us, don't you?" Jiang Xun sighed and said, "Isn't it......"

  "No, big brother, I never hate you." Seemingly aware of what Jiang Xun wanted to say, Jiang Yao directly interrupted him, turned his head, looked deeply at Jiang Xun, and said in a slightly relieved voice:

  "I have never forgotten how you took me away under the nose of my father and mother."

  Jiang Yao said: "You are the best big brother in the world, I will never forget you."

  He looked at Jiang Xun's hesitant expression, then turned his head and looked into the distance, with a frosty cold that could not be condensed in a day:

  "But they are the most unqualified parents in the world."

  "I don't want everything they give me, and I don't want to see them again—

  Just like they said at the beginning, they never want to see me again. "

  The author has something to say:

Chapter 43

  As soon as the voice fell, the air was filled with a deathly silence.

  Jiang Xun probably didn't expect that Jiang Yao, who always knew how to avoid him, would answer his words like this, so he remained in a daze for more than ten seconds, looking at Jiang Yao, not knowing how to reply for a long time.

  On the other side, Jiang Yao also received a call from Shu Mian. Shu Mian told him that she had already woken up and planned to watch the studio with him outside today.

  Jiang Yao didn't look at Jiang Xun again, but turned her head to talk to Shu Mian, and after telling Shu Mian to have breakfast before coming out, Fang said hello on the phone, saying that she would pick up Shu Mian, and then hung up the phone.

  When he turned his head back, he found that Jiang Xun was looking at him with that extremely complicated expression at the moment.

  "..." After Jiang Yao came to his senses, he also felt that what he said just now was too decisive, but after he calmed down, he didn't seem to regret what he blurted out just now.

  "Brother,"

  He glanced at Jiang Xun, then shook his mobile phone, and said with a smile:

  "I go first."

  "...Hey," looking at Jiang Yao's leaving back without any regrets, Jiang Xun endured and endured, and finally couldn't help calling him:

  "Jiang Yao."

  Jiang Yao turned around and asked suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

  "...It's nothing." Jiang Xun looked at Jiang Yao's increasingly angular face and the temperament that gradually settled around him. For a while, that strange feeling swept his chest again, making his brain go blank. He opened his mouth instinctively and said:

  "If you have trouble, come to me."

  Jiang Xun paused, hesitated for a moment, and then said: "And... Mommy and Dad... came back from abroad."

  "..." Jiang Yao was silent for a moment, then remembered the phone call Jiang Gui had made to herself before heading to the mountains, and nodded clearly: "Got it."

  His expression is very calm:

  "I won't go to the Jiang residence during this time."

  .