Chapter 83

Jiang Yao didn't know that Omega also had such an instinct. Seeing the aggrieved sleeping like a wet kitten, he touched his cheek with some amusement and some distress, and didn't know how to say that he wanted to go back to accompany him in the next year.

  "Soon."

  Jiang Yao forcibly comforted: "We will have our own baby soon."

  "...Really?" Shu Mian opened her tearful pupils, watery, very pitiful:

  "Didn't you lie?"

  "Really." Jiang Yao said casually, "It will definitely be a cute, beautiful and gentle Omega like you."

  Shu Mian was a little embarrassed by Jiang Yao's praise, she burst into tears and laughed, her whole body was dizzy, and Jiang Yao continued to coax her for a while, and after a while, she even forgot what problem she was struggling with Jiang Yao just now, obediently got out of the car, and said goodbye to Jiang Yao.

  Jiang Yao had restarted the car at first, looked at Shu Mian's well-behaved and gentle face, couldn't help but poked her face out of the front of the car, stretched out her long arms, put her palm on the back of Shu Mian's head, pulled her close to her, and then kissed Shu Mian on her lips:

  "Baby, stay at home, it's dangerous outside, you know?"

  "Understood." Shu Mian was very shy about this title, so she nodded quickly and said:

  "You go back first."

  "Yeah." Jiang Yao rubbed his hair, started the car, put it in gear and drove the car away from Shu Zhai.

  The car drove a long way, but Jiang Yao could still see Shu Mian's slender figure in the rearview mirror.

  He hesitated for a while, Omega's grievanced face with a forced smile flashed in front of him alternately, causing the urge to drive the car back to Shu's house in his heart became stronger and stronger, and the veins in his arms even tensed slightly.

  Jiang Yao fell into intense entanglement and hesitation.

  Just when he finally couldn't bear the brakes and started to turn the steering wheel back, a ding-dong sound came from the phone, which attracted his attention.

  Is it a new customer?

  Jiang Yao, who was in the start-up period of his career, didn't dare to be careless, braked quickly, picked up his phone, and a text message caught his eyes at the right time, and the words that popped up on it instantly made Jiang Yao's eyes widen—

  "Yaoer, I'm Dad."

  "Dad misses you, and you must miss and need Dad now, right?"

  "Go home, my youngest son."

  "..." Jiang Yao read the above three sentences, the familiar breath was like the hissing sound of a poisonous snake spit out a letter, making Jiang Yao's hands and feet instantly cold, and his hair stood on end.

  The memory of the Jiang house where he was locked up for three days and three nights, and the stench that surrounded his nose all the time in the attic flooded his mind again, making Jiang Yao's stomach queasy, and he almost retched while covering his mouth.

  Jiang Yao finally came back to his senses when his stomach was overwhelmed and he felt forcibly suppressed. The moment he regained his senses, he felt his back and palms were completely wet, and his fingertips were sweating slightly on the screen, making him almost unable to hold his phone.

  His eyes lingered on the words "Dad misses you" for a long time, staring at them and unwilling to let go, until his eyes were sore and his wrists were stiff, Jiang Yao slowly straightened up.