Chapter 116

"Later, until my father's old injury relapsed and became critically ill, my mother was reported for corruption, and the whole family became a mess. At this time, only Jiang Xun stayed by my side and accompanied my family through the difficulties. Although he looked at me at that time, there was only restraint and friendliness in his eyes... But in the end, I couldn't stand his alienation and indifference towards me. I used some tricks to make me conceive his child by myself, using his guilt and responsibility to tie him to me."

  "Anyway, Shu Mian, I want to tell you that the fate between two people is very precious and fragile. A few misunderstandings or one party's awakening too late can end at any time."

  Chu Chengwan looked at Shu Mian and said in a low voice:

  "Do you really want to break up with Jiang Yao?"

  He said: "Maybe one day, after you think it through, when you come home and find Jiang Yao holding another omega in his arms, will you regret it?"

  This sentence, like a thunderbolt, suddenly split the chaos in Shu Mian's mind, illuminating the few rational minds.

  Jiang Yao...Will you find another Omega?

  Because he ran away from home this time, will Jiang Yao take it as a signal to break up by default and leave him voluntarily?

  Shu Mian couldn't bear the thought of Jiang Yao being with another Omega.

  He stood up abruptly, and before Chu Chengwan called him to stop, he ran towards the door.

  Even after drinking, her legs staggered like they were not in control, unable to stand still, but at a certain moment, there was only one thought in Shu Mian's mind, and that was absolutely not to give up Jiang Yao to others!

  jingle!

  The door of the bar was slammed open, Shu Mian didn't stop, and threw herself into a person's arms.

  Shu Mian was hit on the head by her hard pectoral muscles, and stared at her eyes. At first, she subconsciously stood still, but in the next second, she was wrapped around her waist by a pair of strong right arms. The man's sexy and hoarse voice came from her ears, with a touch of distress:

  "What are you doing running so fast, huh?"

  Shu Mian froze for a moment, raised her head abruptly, and shook her head. The moment she saw Jiang Yao clearly, she burst into tears. While crying, she stretched out her hand to hug Jiang Yao, and said vaguely:

  "Jiang Yao! Jiang Yao!"

  In his panic, he could only call Jiang Yao's name, and he couldn't say a complete sentence in a hurry. Jiang Yao looked at Chu Chengwan not far away with question marks on his face, wondering why the rescuer he brought in just made Shu Mian cry in a few words, but seeing that Shu Mian didn't reject him like before, and ran away when he saw him, without thinking too much, he directly carried Shu Mian out of the bar.

  Because it was just early spring, it was late at night, it was still cold outside the bar, and there was a breezy breeze, but Jiang Yao's embrace was very warm, making Shu Mian feel at ease, and at the same time, she couldn't help but shed tears.

  "Okay baby, don't cry anymore." Jiang Yao carried Shu Mian to sit on a bench by the roadside, took off her coat and put it on Shu Mian's body, and stretched out her hand to wipe Shu Mian's tears:

  "It's my fault. I did something wrong. I shouldn't hide it from you. You can beat me and scold me, but don't mess with your own eyes. I feel distressed, okay?"