Chapter 33

In the alliance of interests, love is the least important factor, but responsibility is.

If he marries Shu Mian, even though he doesn't like him, he must be loyal to him, take care of him as a husband or relative, love him, and prevent Shu Mian from suffering any grievances and pains in the marriage.

But can he do it?

Can Jiang Yao do it?

Such thoughts lingered in Jiang Yao's mind until the end of the meeting. Although Lin Jingfeng kept hinting that Shu Mian would recommend himself, Jiang Yao hesitated and did not speak.

In desperation, Lin Jingfeng could only postpone this matter for a few days, and set a registration deadline and a defense time. The designer who wanted to win the project would make a defense, and then everyone voted for the recommendation, and the one with the most votes was in charge of the project.

Jiang Yao wasn't sure whether he wanted to go, so naturally he didn't do anything extra. When he finished his work and clocked out of get off work, he found that his company colleagues were blocking the door in twos and threes, as if they were discussing where to go.

"?"

Jiang Yao was a little confused. Yang Li happened to pass by him, so he grabbed him and asked:

"Didn't the company team building notify me today?"

"Team building, what kind of team building?" Yang Li was confused by the question: "There is no team building?"

"Then why are they crowded together and where are they going to eat?"

Jiang Yao pointed to the colleagues outside the revolving door: "You organized it yourself."

"Ah, this..." A trace of embarrassment appeared on Yang Li's face. After a long time, he sighed and said to Jiang Yao:

"Are you really stupid or fake stupid?"

"?" Jiang Yao was puzzled: "What do you mean?"

"Looking at the entire company, apart from the boss, a few partners, and you, the only ones who are capable of taking charge of this project are the oldest team leader Zhu."

"This project still needs to be voted on. What do you think the candidates need to prepare in order to have a better chance of winning this project when there is no relationship?"

"..."

Jiang Yao is not a fool. When Yang Li mentioned it, she immediately understood.

Emotional Team leader Zhu wants to win this project by inviting everyone to dinner.

Jiang Yao frowned immediately.

But now it's a society of human feelings, and it's perfectly normal to give gifts and meals to achieve the goal. Even Jiang Yao, a hidden rich N generation, has to go with the flow and get used to this value.

But it's one thing to get used to it, another thing to accept it, and another thing to do it.

Jiang Yao then stopped talking, and knew that as a hidden competitor, she would not be invited, so she bid farewell to Yang Li, turned around, and walked to the parking lot.

However, when he came to the parking lot, he found a person who was caught by accident. Like him, he didn't go to the dinner party.

"Shu Mian?"

Jiang Yao looked at Shu Mian who was about to lie on the hood of the car in surprise:

"Where are you standing?"

"...." Hearing the voice, Shu Mian slowly raised her head, looked at Jiang Yao, a faint blush floated in her ear, and stammered:

"I, my car seems to have broken down."