Chapter 46

"Good wife, I'm so sleepy, can you go and pour me a cup of coffee later?"

  Although Jiang Yao had a little sleepiness in his throat, his voice was not low at all, enough for everyone present to hear clearly.

  As soon as the words were finished, everyone present was stunned, even Shu Mian, who was always expressionless, widened her eyes instantly, her round almond eyes stretched a little, she looked as if she was taken aback, and she was stunned.

  Jiang Yao just called herself—wife? !

  "..."

  Seeing Shu Mian's expression, Jiang Yao suddenly remembered that he was not at home now, but at the company, and he had not had time to apologize to Shu Mian and confessed his love, and he had already called the other party's wife casually.

  "!!!"

  Jiang Yao's whole body trembled in an instant, cold sweat poured down his back, he sat up straight suddenly, he never dared to get too close to Shu Mian, he didn't even dare to meet Shu Mian's eyes, he sat stiffly on the seat, feeling the dazzling sight from all directions.

  Those gazes can no longer be described in terms of doubt, and even mixed with a little shock, bewilderment and disbelief, and almost turning into a knife to stab Jiang Yao's body, the subtext is——

  Okay, you Jiang Yao, on the surface you are confronting Shu Mian tit for tat, but in fact, the two of you have already secretly made love to each other, and now you dare to openly flirt in front of the leader!

  "Squeak—"

  In the dead silence, Shu Mian was like a spring compressed to the extreme, bent her knees to push the chair away, made a sharp sliding sound, and stood up abruptly.

  "......" Looking at Shu Mian's condensed expression, Jiang Yao explained with fear:

  "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I fell asleep, I'm sorry..."

  Shu Mian obviously didn't want to listen to Jiang Yao's explanation, so she walked out with a sullen face, her jawline stretched.

  It's over, it's over, it's dead...

  Jiang Yao looked at Shu Mian's back and almost cried out.

  Originally wanted to apologize to the other party, but now she said inappropriate words again to offend the other party, Shu Mian must hate herself to death!

  Jiang Yao completely ignored the scrutinizing gazes around her, and her eyes were full of one thought: Then do I still have a chance?

  He was so frustrated that he almost buried his head in his arms, wishing he could poke a gap between his toes and slip away on the spot, but unexpectedly, just when Jiang Yao thought that he and Shu Mian had no chance at all, Shu Mian, who had just gone out, left and came back, and sat down beside him.

  .......Huh?

  Jiang Yao sniffed his nose, a little puzzled: Why is there a smell of coffee?

  He raised his head blankly, and in his sight was Shu Mian's beautiful face blurred by water vapor, but his soft voice was still like a small hook, and it kept drilling into his ears:

  "Drink."

  Shu Mian softly said: "I added sugar and milk."

  "..." Jiang Yao stared blankly at the Omega in front of her, and was moved in her heart. She was so excited that she almost wanted to go back to her old ways. She rushed up to hug Shu Mian and shouted that it was good to be a good wife, but unexpectedly, Lin Jingfeng's ruthless voice broke the affectionate atmosphere between the two of them in the next second: