Chapter 23

......correct!

  White Begonia!

  Jiang Yao suddenly had a flash of inspiration, and thought of Shu Mian who had traveled over from his home.

  If the other party is time-traveled, will you be able to find out where he disappeared before by asking him? !

  As soon as this idea appeared, Jiang Yao swept away the depression on his face, and suddenly became extremely excited.

  He straightened up suddenly, his eyes suddenly lit up, brighter than the stars at night——

  He also has Shumian at home!

  .

  After Shu Mian woke up this morning, she didn't go to work either. Wearing the T-shirt worn by Jiang Yao and her long, white legs, she bent over to cook soup in the kitchen while facing the menu.

  He vaguely felt that Jiang Yao must have encountered some kind of problem if he didn't touch him recently. After thinking about it, Shu Mian naturally ruled out the matter of Jiang Yao's cheating.

  He is very clear about Jiang Yao's character. Before he met him, he was a straight man of steel. Even if love letters could fill his desk pocket in three days when he was in high school, he could still throw them away in front of everyone.

  Not giving people hope is equally unfeeling. If he really cheated and fell in love with someone else, he would never be able to pretend to be a snake with himself again, and he must have broken up a long time ago.

  After thinking about it, Shumian can only be attributed to one thing——

  Jiang Yao is dead.

  But it doesn't matter, he checked on the Internet, and impotence is not an incurable disease, so there is no need to hide the disease from the doctor.

  Thinking of this, Shu Mian inexplicably felt that the task on her body was arduous.

  Jiang Yao is dying, and as his fiancée, she must continue to encourage him, heal him, and accompany him through this difficult time.

  Confidently, Shu Mian threw the prepared sheep penis and bull penis into the pot, and then put in the duck meat, just as she was about to add something to cook fresh, suddenly there was a loud door opening sound behind her.

  "Welcome back—"

  "Sleep!"

  A panicked call came from the door, so much so that it even overshadowed the sound of the electronic door, from far to near, it attracted Shu Mian's attention.

  Shu Mian was holding the spoon, but before she could turn around, there was a sudden burst of force behind her, a strong arm wrapped around his waist, and a warm and strong chest was immediately attached to her shoulders.

  "Sleep Sleep...Sleep Sleep..."

  The man's voice seemed to be trembling a little, and even the arms hugging his waist trembled subconsciously. Shu Mian froze for a moment, slowly put down the spoon, and wanted to turn around and hug Jiang Yao, but Jiang Yao automatically interpreted this movement as a struggle, and his nerves suddenly tensed up.

  He lifted Shu Mian up, put his arms on Shu Mian's buttocks and carried him to the clean stove, separated Shu Mian's legs, and hugged Shu Mian from the front:

  "do not move."

  "Okay, okay, I won't move." Shu Mian didn't know what was wrong with Jiang Yao, but it didn't affect his worry about Jiang Yao's state at this time, so he quickly stretched out his hand and hugged Jiang Yao tightly, gently stroking Jiang Yao's hair with his palm, as if coaxing a child: