Chapter 96

It was Jiang Yao, who was bitten by Shu Mian, who didn't resist. He was worried that his flesh was too hard and would hurt Shu Mian, so he allowed the other party to vent and bite to the point of bleeding. If it was another person, Jiang Yao would have cut him long ago.

  Shu Mian looked at Jiang Yao's sincere face and puffed up her cheeks, still a little unbelieving.

  Seeing Shu Mian still shooting death rays at him, Jiang Yao was helpless.

  But my wife is angry, what else can I do, I can only pamper her: [Main Attack Paradise]

  "Then what do I have to do so you can trust me?"

  Shu Mian crossed her arms and thought about it seriously. After a while, she said very seriously:

  "Let me take another bite."

  Shu Mian said: "If the angle of the teeth marks is right, I will trust you."

  Jiang Yao: ".......Huh???"

  .

  A few minutes later, Shu Mian poked her head out of Jiang Yao's arms.

  His expression is still so serious, but there is already some doubts at this time, and a sharp little canine looms when he speaks:

  "It's really the same."

  His fingertips touched the tightly overlapping tooth marks, and murmured:

  "Not at all."

  "Now you believe it, ancestor."

  Jiang Yao didn't even dare to look at his bloody and appalling collarbone, knowing that there must be another glorious little blood hole there, he didn't know whether to blame his thin skin there, or to take advantage of the situation and praise how good Shu Mian's teeth are.

  "Okay, I'll just trust you this time."

  With convincing evidence, Shu Mian had no choice but to dispel Jiang Yao's idea of ​​going out to fool around behind her back.

  Seeing that Shu Mian stopped making trouble, Jiang Yao secretly breathed a sigh of relief, then lowered her head, and kissed Shu Mian's forehead:

  "Alright little princess."

  Jiang Yao said: "In this life, I belong to you from body to heart, and I will never do anything to betray you."

  "Hmph╭(╯^╰)╮, I'm sorry you didn't dare."

  Shu Mian was reluctantly coaxed, and the two went to the company with their own agendas along the way.

  After breakfast, Shu Mian took all the orders recently received by the studio and made them. He knew that Jiang Yao now had exams and preparations for international awards. He could do all these small things.

  In the office, there were only the rustling sounds of the two people doing what they were doing.

  Shu Mian was sitting on the sofa, drawing sketches with the digital board, and at the same time secretly looking at Jiang Yao's concentration on the boss's chair with her head down and writing, feeling inexplicably satisfied in her heart.

  In fact, Shu Mian didn't know what he liked or what he wanted to do in the future when he was applying for the college entrance examination. It was through Jiang Yao that he really fell in love with design.

  People spend almost half of their life at home. Home is a shelter from wind and rain and the only breathing space in a cold city made of reinforced concrete. Designing a satisfying place is equivalent to building a place that is warm enough to comfort others. When seeing the smiling faces of guests, this will give designers an unexpected sense of satisfaction.